SkyscraperCity banner

1101 - 1120 of 1462 Posts

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
Travelling south on Citylink from the Tulla to Bolte Bridge Vision dominates the skyline already. Once the floorplates follow it will not hide. Amazing to think more and taller will surround this area soon...

·
Go Ahead.....Make My Day!
5,166 Posts
Travelling south on Citylink from the Tulla to Bolte Bridge Vision dominates the skyline already. Once the floorplates follow it will not hide. Amazing to think more and taller will surround this area soon...
It is scary actually. To think vic 1, the twins and Aurora will be taller too. What an absolute treat we are in for :rock:

·
Registered
285 Posts
^^
I agree, and with more of the white decorative strips to come it may end up being OK. Not much more than that, but an improvement on the fears of a little while back.

·
Go Ahead.....Make My Day!
5,166 Posts
I'm convinced this is taller than 223m. Maybe someone should contact Brady to confirm. It looks like a 230-240m tower to me

·
Registered
17 Posts
well i was talking to my agent and she said there is only 1, 2 and 3 bedroom and no studio apartments in the building. So I'm guessing the lower floors are 1 beds from $350
There was originally 43 one bedroom apartments (40.5m²) and 43 studio apartments (36.5m²). Since there was such a high demand for the one bedrooms, they added a diagonal partition / wall to the studios. Don't know how usable that living space would be but that's what they did.

So yes I'm thinking the converted studios on the lower floor are from $350.

1101 - 1120 of 1462 Posts