sa 2nd pic parang kinakalawang ang building

·
Dislikes Received : 10986
939 Posts
to the right! to the right! :lol:

·
Filius Dei
2,598 Posts
Ha Monte De Piedad? Please elaborate? Thats an old bank right? do they use to own this property?
Yes, this building was actually MONTE DE PIEDAD when it was constructed. I was first year high school then.

If I'm not mistaken, it became Keppel when it bought Monte de Piedad (i'd like to confirm, did Keppel buy Monte?)

·
Dislikes Received : 10986
939 Posts
and that keppel bank was bought by GE money

·
Banned
4,348 Posts

·
ceeeBOOM!
691 Posts
^^ that Philam Life
that is Cebu-Tan Agency
that is our office had worked there
if you like your earned money
to increase like a BOOM
plz visit our office at Ground Floor
Keppel Building, right to the elevator
and plz if you need asistant plz.
find Mr. Edgar Aringay -Unit
Manager of Aringay Unit
or contact 415-1490

·
coors light
163 Posts
^^

Would had been a prized possession of the church/archdiocese had they not sold Monte de Piedad..

i think it was already keppel bank (singapore subsidiary) which built this bldg, although it may still be named monte de piedad at that time). Monte de piedad was already bleeding money when it was bought by businessman vicente tan (who supposedly realized he lost a lot of money after finding out the true condition of the bank but did not make a fuss because he bought it from the archdiocese of manila). Mr. tan teamed up with keppel to rehabilitate the bank. later, keppel sold the bank operations to GE money bank. I wonder who now owns the building. still keppel or GE Money?

·
BacolodInasalAddict
405 Posts
ok yung design parang staircase sa gilid nang building, 16 stories pala ito, sa picture para syang 20-25 stories.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts