SkyscraperCity banner

Rate the Marco Polo Plaza Hotel Cebu

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
london/manila
547 Posts
IMO the mountain lends an aura of mystery to the midrise buildings... cool!! :eek:kay:

·
Member, Winifred Fan Club
2,973 Posts
Is that an informal structure just over the wall of the marco polo swimming pool?

·
mr. pong pagong
1,027 Posts
I took that picture last year, and those houses managed to ruin the overall nice ambience of the pool area. I'm sure the hotel management can't wait for those plants to start covering that area, but goodness that house is extra tall, almost a skyscraper.

·
Filius Dei
2,621 Posts
^^

For me it's ok as long as they make their structures presentable and their surrounding environment clean.

They might as well have to paint the roof or the house itself, avoid throwing garbage anywhere, plant some trees, etc.

·
The OC
2,903 Posts
IMO the mountain lends an aura of mystery to the midrise buildings... cool!! :eek:kay:
And because of its high location... you'll love taking in the unobstructed view of Cebu from the comfort of your bedroom. Day and night. Unfortunately though all the windows are sealed so I couldn't open it to allow the breeze to come in.

·
Banned
4,380 Posts

·
BacolodInasalAddict
463 Posts

Marco Polo Plaza Hotel
Cebu City, Philippines
No. of Floors: 22
I like the fact that it is on top of the hill, I'm sure you can get a good view of the city, the only thing it needs is a face lift, looks old.

·
Banned
5,047 Posts
well, it has been fixed already at the present. IMO no need coz the building has been an icon in cebu for decades already.

its just in the picture but on the actual, its not old enough. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts