• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
188901 - 188912 of 188912 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Cebu province to be placed on lockdown
CEBU CITY, Philippines (UPDATE) – Cebu province will be placed on lockdown, Cebu Governor Gwendolyn Garcia announced Wednesday, March 25.

Garcia told reporters that the lockdown would take effect once the executive order (EO) declaring it is signed in the next 12 to 24 hours. The guidelines of the lockdown will be determined after Garcia speaks with the 44 municipal mayors of Cebu.
“Under a lockdown, all work will have to stop and everyone will be required to stay inside 24 hours a day except for essential services,” she said.
The lockdown will last for a period of 20 to 30 days.

Read more: Cebu province to be placed on lockdown

·
:-) good vibes!
15,903 Posts
Cebu province to be placed on lockdown
CEBU CITY, Philippines (UPDATE) – Cebu province will be placed on lockdown, Cebu Governor Gwendolyn Garcia announced Wednesday, March 25.

Garcia told reporters that the lockdown would take effect once the executive order (EO) declaring it is signed in the next 12 to 24 hours. The guidelines of the lockdown will be determined after Garcia speaks with the 44 municipal mayors of Cebu.
“Under a lockdown, all work will have to stop and everyone will be required to stay inside 24 hours a day except for essential services,” she said.
The lockdown will last for a period of 20 to 30 days.

Read more: Cebu province to be placed on lockdown

View attachment 35603
^^ dili ni updated... ang nabag-o ra baya kay wala na jud allowed ang international flights... but anyone can still freely move within Cebu except of course, the senior citizens and minors

:)

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
karon sabado close na border sa cebu city.. dili na basta basta kasulod bisan taga talisay or mandaue unless emergency or pulis, military, supply or empleyado ka but with sufficient reason. Kinahanglan naa silay mapakita na ID or employee certification.

Grabiha kataas linya sa mga supermarket ganina.. mga banko daghan kaayo atm ni crash ug taas kaayo linya. nanaghan pag ayo ang checkpoint pud.

·
Registered
330 Posts
^^ dili ni updated... ang nabag-o ra baya kay wala na jud allowed ang international flights... but anyone can still freely move within Cebu except of course, the senior citizens and minors

:)
But still they accept returning OFWs and Filipino citizens and its foreign spouses and offsprings provided nga e quarantine jud sila.

·
jack of spades
584 Posts
OT: I thought it was just me who disliked the recent skyscrapercity platform migration(dunno the exact terminology) but turns out there are many. check out some of the issues raised by forumers worldwide about the recent migration on this link We Are Live - Community Feedback

My 3 main issues:
1. Ads are literally everywhere sometimes making it hard to discern which one is an ad and which one is an actual post.
2. the seemingly reduced size of pictures making the experience less enjoyable.(is it the resolution? or is it my phone?I don't know)
3. And this

The new layout seems to be a bit more colorful but to me it's less enjoyable. The old layout was what set skyscrapercity apart from other online forums, but now it's no more.

188901 - 188912 of 188912 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.