SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
7,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Within a month, we will celebrate our 1st anniversary of Indonesia forum.

(Eventhough I forgot the exact date, but i am sure it was around May 2004. That was the day when i went back home for a bad day but i forgot the date! :lol: )

Anyway, What do you guys think we should celebrate with?

1. banner?
2. Website?
3. Community mailing list?

For a month, I will stick this thread to get inputs from you guys

Cheers

·
Urban Monk
2,432 Posts
Yea, should be somewhere at end of May.
I joined because I saw an Indonesian sub-forum, and that was at beginning of June.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Alvin said:
Time flies...still remember that day . ;)
I think ... somewhere April 2004 ....few days after I signed up ....I make a posting about making Forum for Indonesia ....

Remember ... that when we kind of ... "threatened" Jans ... to boycott the skyscrapercity and ... made other forum .... instead .... we threatened him that we will move to other .... forum ... ( I think it wass skyscraper competitor ) .. I remember it was http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/ ...

He he he ... that Works ...for me .. :)

few days .. later jans posting ...a kind of reply message that say something like ..... There was no needs to boycott and move to other forum :) .... Indonesia Forum was considered to be created ..... as the number of forummer .. increase and the traffic increase ...

and You know what .... a day after ...

Jans ... made the forum and congratulated us .... :) :cheers:

David .. maybe you can search .... the message that I posted ....
as a moderator I think you have the capability to find all posts by me ...

So ... we have to find this ... historic date he he h e

·
Registered
7,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I just found the date!

Its 23rd of May 2004. here is the source :

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=107015

Now, exactly today is a month before the date, lets talk about what to do in that date. I want it to be special because this forum helped us a lot in meeting new friends, having politics and business discussion and yet project & skyscrapers discussion too!

So do you think banner with our self pictures there? :lol: or banner with hundreds of jakarta skyscrapers picture together? or maybe anything else? Cmon!

cheers

·
Registered
7,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mahaputra i miss you, glad you back :cry: :lol:

Anyway, whats the input??? anyone??

cheers

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
David-80 said:
I just found the date!

Its 23rd of May 2004. here is the source :

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=107015

Now, exactly today is a month before the date, lets talk about what to do in that date. I want it to be special because this forum helped us a lot in meeting new friends, having politics and business discussion and yet project & skyscrapers discussion too!

So do you think banner with our self pictures there? :lol: or banner with hundreds of jakarta skyscrapers picture together? or maybe anything else? Cmon!

cheers

Good Job David ....
I know I can count on you .... :cheers:

Ide ulang tahun ....
Mirip forumer dari Brasil atau TUrki yah .... minggu2 lalu tuh .....
Muncul .... foto2nya kecil2 ... dalam satu banner ... :)

·
Registered
7,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So Banner with our pictures there? I think thats a great idea. I really wanna see how you guys looks like actually :lol:

Anyone agree with banner of our self pictures? or not?

cheers

1 - 20 of 71 Posts