Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
38,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
27,758 Posts
Never forget that Cement Thai has been conceived as "Siam Cement" since December 8, 1913 ...

·
Iron horse rider dlx
4,278 Posts
Some really nice new museums and corporate buildings announced lately!

I wonder, is the roof pattern + glass quality used enough to shield the heat? I hope so because it would be nice to see more of these kind of buildings in Bangkok.

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
Chad, I went to the exhibition and saw another design of this museum which I prefer to this one.

Is it finalized??

·
Premium Member
38,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This is the final design meh.

·
Liberty, Equality, Frate
121,819 Posts
วันนี้เห็นโฆษณา ใช่โครงการเดียวกันรึเปล่า

http://www.scgexperience.co.th

SCG Experience is subsidiary of SCG Distribution Company. The company aims to educate and support consumers toward a better home building and living. By providing consultation by experts, creative services, cutting edge technology, and quality products, consumers will be able to make smart decisions to develop sustainable lifestyles.

SCG Experience listens to every need of consumers for creating maximum satisfaction and building long term relationship with consumers and society. Consumers enable make sensible decision based on our knowledgeable information. With cutting edge technology, innovation, and creative services we guarantee to deliver the best to our consumers.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
วันนี้เห็นโฆษณา ใช่โครงการเดียวกันรึเปล่า

http://www.scgexperience.co.th

SCG Experience is subsidiary of SCG Distribution Company. The company aims to educate and support consumers toward a better home building and living. By providing consultation by experts, creative services, cutting edge technology, and quality products, consumers will be able to make smart decisions to develop sustainable lifestyles.

SCG Experience listens to every need of consumers for creating maximum satisfaction and building long term relationship with consumers and society. Consumers enable make sensible decision based on our knowledgeable information. With cutting edge technology, innovation, and creative services we guarantee to deliver the best to our consumers.
น่าจะคนละอันนะครับ อันนั้นมันไม่มีปล่องระบายอากาศ อันนี้ออกแบบโดย A49 ครับ

·
Registered
766 Posts
I think its not the same but this SCGexpereince building is completed located at CDC, just saw it today. It looks very modern , imo it looks like the render but even better in person...

·
Registered
187 Posts
คนละที่ครับ อันนี้อยู่ที่บางซื่อ แต่ผมยังสงสัยนะว่าใช่แบบนี้เหรอ เพราะได้ช่าวเหมือนว่าแบบที่ได้รับรางวัลเป็นของ A49 นะคับ อืม....ไม่ชัวร์เดี๋ยวกลับมายืนยันก็แล้วกันขอไปหาข้อมูลก่อน:nuts:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts