Southwestern inner suburbs of Paris, part 2
Southwestern inner suburbs of Paris, part 3
Southwestern inner suburbs of Paris, part 4
Central Paris : around Avenue de l'Opera

·
Daily Commuter
1,091 Posts
Why nobody comment my thread ? :(
tu aurais dû te contenter d'un seul fil pour Montparnasse, attendre qu'une page soit pleine pour relancer une nouvelle série de photos en haut de page, ton fil ferait déjà 5 à 6 pages... c'est simplement mon avis. :2cents:

·
Registered
286 Posts
special remark

Thanks for sharing, it's always nice to post its own photographs and great to be able to share them with the whole world. and I am greatful for that.

However I must say I don't see the point of posting so many pix on the same area, the photohraphs are ok , though not particularly interesting.

We see many photos about Paris and they concentrate always on the the buildings, it could have been so musch interesting to show special angles ( like the breton community in Monparnasse, the nightlife, the rue de la gaité with its cafés, people, life (les marchés, the skaters, etc). Though your pix are somwhat representataive, I'm not particularly interested in seeing each building and street if dont bring something of interest otherwise we would need hundreeds of thousands of posts to see just a bit of Paris. Hope you don't mind my remarks ...:)

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
This is not my favorite part of Paris, but its interesting none-the-less. Please continue your threads, however... I'm loving them!! :cheers:

Merci.

·
Registered
8,363 Posts
Why nobody comment my thread ? :(
Ne te fait pas de soucis Minato, c'est vrai que c'est décourageant quand peu de monde prend la peine de commenter les sujets que l'on met des heures à construire (prendre les photos + tout poster). Mais 225 personnes ont été regarder ce sujet, ca fait un petit village! Donc continu, bon boulot ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts