• 5 or less

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 2740 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's in Philippine Star today. I just can't find the link. It is a cross between GT Tower and Stratford.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it is actually an official collaboration with Donald Trump. It will be an ultra-high end property. It is on the front page of the Philippine Star.

·
Registered
71 Posts
There's an initial render in the article if you can get a copy of today's Star. It won't blow your mind, but it looks pretty good.

·
Urbanista de Locale
74 Posts
yah i saw this news as well..i read it from Philippine Star earlier..

another great addition to Century City.. :cheers: this is nice considering Gramercy, Centuria Makati, Knightsbridge, Versace plus Trump Tower altogether..with the Stratford as their neighboor..Century City will be a Rockwell type of a place there.. :banana::banana::banana:

·
10,737 Posts
Wow, this trumps over Megaworld's former "The Trumps" which is now renamed "One Central" after a lawsuit threat. :lol: Kudos to CPI for bringing the real thing here.

·
worship, play, worship
883 Posts
$150 million will be spent on the project.:) My apologies for the low quality pics

·
Khal vezhven!
2,285 Posts
Wow! Yan daw yung ipangko-cover nila sa "firewall" ng Gramercy he he!

·
#TeamFairview
1,757 Posts
if this project is a "trump-branded and liscensed" then no need to file lawsuits. parang Zuellig lang yung render though this is slimmer with zigzag framing in facade. great addition to Century properties.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Seems it is the exact lot for phase 2 of Gram with the Lifestyle center. It looks like a modified John Hancock Center in Chicago. Nice cluster of tall buildings in the area. :nuts:

from Wikipedia

·
Team Pacquiao
1,732 Posts
Century has been very very agressive this past few years..they don't mind of the middle market boom, keeps on launching high-end projects..

·
...geologist...
829 Posts
not sure how reliable this source is: http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/4128038/Deleted

but would this count as the initial pricing?

Description
1 Bedroom Suite
56.94 sqm
no balcony
Price - Php 8,914,056.61
price per square - Php 156,551.74

1 Bedroom
80.80 sqm
no balcony
Price Php12,712,628.26

2 Bedroom
unit - 150.15 sqm
balcony - 18.89 sqm
Total - 169.04 sqm
Price Php 25,234,725.21

3 Bedroom
194.06 sqm
no balcony
Price Php 30,836,138.98

i googled: trump tower philippines, and this is one of the links it led me to, so yeah, not sure how reliable it is.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
From he posted render, showing the lifestyle center, this looks like the long awaited phase 2 of the gram. But it would be a misnomer, definitely not a phase 2, but certainly century.

·
Registered
400 Posts
if shamcey supsup will win miss universe this year, another render designed by her will come out for sure.haha

1 - 20 of 2740 Posts