·
Go Bords
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thread for CDO's soon to be airport. Go go go! :banana:

·
long live...
2,579 Posts
Hmmm.. Thanks for starting a thread @iloilocitykid,but i guess this isnt necessary yet.. They've just started working on the access road and still 2% complete. Besides, this thread might lead to something else again especially that many rusty eyes are there watching.. anyhow, here's an e-mail from a LADP insider.

Hi Lewis,

Yup, we are within our implementation schedule of start of construction by December 2007.

Our revised project cost for the airport project of 7.8 Billion Pesos was already approved by NEDA Investment Coordinating Council Cabinet Level.

The Bidding for the Main Airport is ongoing. Within this month, the bidding documents will be issued to pre-qualified Korean Contractors so that submission of bid proposal be made by the month of November.

Concurrent with that is the finalization of the loan agreements with Korea Export-Import Bank with a timetable to be accomplished before the end the year. This activity is ongoing undertaken by DOTC & DOF.

Ongoing at the project site, are the following:

1. Construction of Access Road - 2% Completed

2. Laguindingan Resettlement Project Phase 2 - 40% completed

Above accomplishments were as of end of August 2007.

Though the project has not been mentioned in the latest SONA of the President, she is at best very supportive of the airport project last year and the years to come. For this year alone, 946 Million Pesos is allocated by DBM for the cost requirements of the airport for the year. Last year, through the President, DBM allocated at least 500 Million Pesos to jump-start the project. Perhaps it wasn't mentioned by the President for she want physical accomplishments, and last year no substantial physical accomplishments yet was made for the project.

The airport project is fast moving toward realization, and our collective supports to inform others well about this flagship project, will benefit Northern Mindanao, the Island of Mindanao, and to the whole country.

I wasn't able to share new updates at skyscrapercity.com for now we are very busy with our tasks in the PMO.

Best regards,

Ryan

both ILO and BCD came up with an airport thread just this year, when the 2 are due to open.. perhaps, we can do the same in 2010 or 2011..

·
Go Bords
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, it's nice to have one for a major city in the country. I'm sorry if I didn't spare the honor of making this thread to CDO forumers. Anyway, we're all FIlipino so happy posting po.

·
long live...
2,579 Posts
Well, it's nice to have one for a major city in the country. I'm sorry if I didn't spare the honor of making this thread to CDO forumers. Anyway, we're all FIlipino so happy posting po.
hmmm.. well, again, thanks for starting this @iloilocitykid.. bacause no one from CDO would dare start a thread for LADP.. natagam na kami di iya, sagad lang intrigahon amon nga progress, kundi pahigad nalang kami..:D

·
Go Bords
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^Don't mind them..after 10 years or so, you will be Mindanao's biggest...go go go CDO!

·
I'm FAIR but I have FLARE
227 Posts
sana i-revise nila yung facade design at gawin mas-glassy...may time pa naman i-revise :lol:

·
#heritagePH #MapPH
11,408 Posts
I think I posted a picture here before of the plan.

·
Just Registered
2,096 Posts
mods or anybody with the right software, can you look it up with LTO on whose name this car plate is registered to....? i can only sharpen this much...

XPP-607
XRP-687
XPR-607
XRP-607
XPP-687
XPR-687

·
Banned
451 Posts
Thanks, iloilocitykid for making this thread. This Laguindingan Airport project is not only design for Cagayan de Oro's progress but for the whole Northern Mindanao. Could this thread title change to Cagayan de Oro-Iligan Corridor: Laguindingan Airport? Geographically, the project is located halfway between Iligan and Cagayan de Oro. Paging mod. More thanks.

·
Banned
451 Posts
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Arroyo orders airport project bidding expedited
By Stephen Capillas

Project cost revised at P7.2-B

* P25-M set for construction of housing units

PRESIDENT Gloria Macapagal Arroyo ordered the fast tracking of the bidding process of the Laguindingan International airport project during her visit to Cagayan de Oro City last week.

The Provincial Press Office said in statements released to local media that the President issued the order after Misamis Oriental Governor Oscar Moreno expressed concern over the delayed release of pre-qualification results of the airport project bidding.

Online memorial for Cebu's Nenita "Inday Nita" Daluz. Post testimonials here.

Updates on the Kagay-an Festival 2007

Earlier, Moreno said in his weekly radio program that there is a "strong likelihood" that bidding for the airport project may be held sometime in November or December this year.

If plans will be carried airport construction at Laguindingan town, Misamis Oriental would officially commence in January, next year.

Moreno thanked the President's support for the airport project in a luncheon meeting with her and several Capitol officials last week.

He said around P25.5 million were released through the National Housing Authority to finance construction of the housing units at the relocation site.

Last Thursday, the inter-agency coordinating committee (ICC) approved the revised airport project cost at P7.8 billion. The amount awaits approval from the National Economic and Development Authority (Neda) board.

Capitol officials also said Ayala Corporation recently signed a memorandum of agreement (MOA) with the Department of Trade and Communications (DOTC) covering donation of 94 hectares of Ayala landholdings in Laguindingan which will form part of the airport. The MOA now awaits the DOTC's signature, Moreno said.

·
Registered
128 Posts
uhm.. guys sana ung name ng thread na to ay

NEW LAGUINDINGAN AIRPORT... not proposed... ksi it is not only a proposal kundi Under Construction na...

1 - 20 of 8447 Posts