Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
79,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day I went to have a look at a new Chanel boutique in the
Holt Renfrew Centre here in Toronto, and I was surprised how similar
the design is to the old Chanel boutique on Bloor Street ( about 15 years old). Some other fashion houses are going for a completely new look, but Chanel seems to have chosen a timeless version of their look for the new shop. What
do the Chanel boutiques look like in your city? Here is the older, main boutique on Bloor:

and here is the new boutique:

·
AirGlasgow.com
2,647 Posts
Chanel at Glasgow International Airport (GLA).

·
Registered
15,116 Posts
^^
Yes, it is certainly a huge improvement from what is there at the moment!!

I think a lot of change has been brought about by the opening of the new Westfield Sydney which has forced a lot of retailers to up their game.

It's about time that Sydney got some world class facades that are virtually commonplace in cities like Singapore and Hong Kong!!

·
Registered
15,116 Posts
^^
It's open now, that's where the new Zara store is located, however there is another stage yet to open and that will see the opening of the new Ermenegildo Zegna, Gucci, Miu Miu and Prada 2 x floor stores.

If you want to check out some of the pics, the best site is probably the facebook page;
http://www.facebook.com/WestfieldSydney

Some of the pics make it look bland and bleak inside, but a rooftop restaurant and bar as well as more restaurants on level 6 are yet to open, but apparently when they do there will be a lot more natural light so it isn't so dark.

:)

1 - 20 of 82 Posts