21 - 40 of 82 Posts

· Registered
1,523 Posts
CHANEL IGUATEMI MALL, SÃO PAULO CITY, BRAZIL

Chanel Parfums & Beauté Iguatemi

CHANEL CIDADE JARDIM MALL, SÃO PAULO CITY, BRAZIL

In expansion, will be a flagship.

CHANEL LEBLON MALL, RIO DE JANEIRO CITY, BRAZIL

First Chanel Parfums & Beauté in Latin America.

The two stores (Chanel and Chanel Parfums & Beauté) of JK Iguatemi Mall (under construction in São Paulo City) will open in 2012.

· Registered
1,208 Posts
Beautiful boutiques, but You've already shown photos of the store, which is currently (probably) under construction. The photos look so real, and I can't belive it could be a visualisation. These Two stores in Iguatemi Mall are already open, what is shown on the photos. Maybe I'm wrong...

___

In Poland, there's no Chanel store right now, but it's gonna change this year, or in 2012. If something opens, I'll try to show photos here.

· Registered
1,523 Posts
Beautiful boutiques, but You've already shown photos of the store, which is currently (probably) under construction. The photos look so real, and I can't belive it could be a visualisation. These Two stores in Iguatemi Mall are already open, what is shown on the photos. Maybe I'm wrong...

___

In Poland, there's no Chanel store right now, but it's gonna change this year, or in 2012. If something opens, I'll try to show photos here.
The Iguatemi-São Paulo Mall was opened in 1966, is the first mall in Brazil.
The JK Iguatemi Mall is in construction, both are of Iguatemi Group.

· Registered
17,095 Posts
^^
Hands down the best looking Chanel store in Australia...

Until this renovation is finished :cheers:

$A4.1 million upgrade to the facade of the Chanel store in Sydney on Castlereagh Street will transform it from this;

To this;

The new store will be the Australian flagship store and is expected to be operational by the end of the year or early next year.

Renders courtesy of;
http://www.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/Development/DAsOnExhibition/details.asp?tpk=1003192

21 - 40 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.