SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
©
9,470 Posts
I don't really like Jessica Rowes goofy laugh, it sounds forced to me. In saying that, i still watch Today instead of Sunrise, I hate David Koch. He's nothing more than a glorified finance editor. And don't even get me started on the woman that co-hosts with him. I do like Grant Denyer though.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
If it was on the ABC they would be having a Royal Commision into it.

It is outrageous that the commercial networks can regulate themselves. Maybe we should all regulate how much tax and how many laws we choose to obey.

·
Lurker
3,805 Posts
In order to view this site properly, you need the Mozilla ActiveX Plugin.
I wouldn't exactly trust the site. The video didn't even bother to load up on my computer.

For those of you not in the know, ActiveX is good for about only one thing, and that's spyware.

·
Registered
296 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,521 Posts
^^ The Brigadier was not "out of line", he dealt with the media's usual blowing up a story effort very well. Channel 9 was out of line.

I can't believe anyone could watch that clip, and come out thinking that the Army was at fault. Vishalt, you obviously don't understand much about how the media operates. You should watch Media Watch on the ABC, Monday nights.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Aussie Bhoy said:
^^ The Brigadier was not "out of line", he dealt with the media's usual blowing up a story effort very well. Channel 9 was out of line.

I can't believe anyone could watch that clip, and come out thinking that the Army was at fault. Vishalt, you obviously don't understand much about how the media operates. You should watch Media Watch on the ABC, Monday nights.
I'm really sorry! I didn't expect someone who understands and commands respect such as a military sargeant; to go out of his way to embarass a news reporter (just doing her job) in front of the nation!

And yeah i've seen ABC's endless amount of xenophobic documentaries, no need to patronise me.

·
Registered
257 Posts
On what basis have you come to the conclusion that Rowe is an 'awesome' news reporter?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yeah Jessica Rowe is awful and none too keen on Melbourne. After the Logies, some CSI actor was raving about how big and fantastic Melbourne was and you could see her grinding her teeth. You could smell how she just wanted to blurt out "yeah but have you been to Sydney?" Anhoo, she'll get the axe soon. Who's that mannequin she works with?

·
Chip on my shoulder (BBQ)
3,135 Posts
Vic01 said:
Yeah Jessica Rowe is awful and none too keen on Melbourne. After the Logies, some CSI actor was raving about how big and fantastic Melbourne was and you could see her grinding her teeth. You could smell how she just wanted to blurt out "yeah but have you been to Sydney?" Anhoo, she'll get the axe soon. Who's that mannequin she works with?
Would you like ketchup to go with that chip on your shoulder. Talk about paranoid!

·
25,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Personally I don't like Jessica Rowe and I don't know why channel 9 were fighting so hard to get her?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts