Registered
28,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NFL

Carolina Panthers

·
Registered
611 Posts
Sercan, what's your point in all these pointless threads on stadia in the US? Couldn't you have combined them in one thread??

·
Registered
28,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why?
Thsoe are big stadiums
Just combine them because they are from the same country?
Is there a combined thread about all skyscrapers of the USA?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Why?
Thsoe are big stadiums
Just combine them because they are from the same country?
Is there a combined thread about all skyscrapers of the USA?
What do you want with all your threads? You don't have anything to tell us about those stadiums, and what do you want us to tell them? Most people will just say 'wow, that's a cool stadium' or 'why doesn't that stadium have a roof?', that's it.

If you wanna make a thread about every 60k stadium in the world, I'd say do it somewhere else.

·
Registered
28,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Our american users gave many good informations.
Just look at the Invesco field thread.
And as i know it's not just about proposed or u/c stadiums

·
Registered
113 Posts
If it matters, a big thread was tried in the past. It failed because there were too many simultaneous conversations to maintain a coherent thread. I think separate threads works much better.

Now if there's too many for people's tastes, I don't mind suggesting a separate sub-forums by sports.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
post whatever stadiums you want. The US cannot help it if there are a ton of big stadiums, and a ton of new or recently renovated or expanded stadium. Obviously Joop is just noob. The roof argument was gone long ago. You seem to be still of the belief that roofs entail some status.

·
Registered
611 Posts
post whatever stadiums you want. The US cannot help it if there are a ton of big stadiums, and a ton of new or recently renovated or expanded stadium. Obviously Joop is just noob. The roof argument was gone long ago. You seem to be still of the belief that roofs entail some status.
You might try reading my post first :) I know all about the roof discussion by now, I just gave it as an example of the reaction that most people will give on these stadium threads, considering most people outside the US value a roof on a stadium pretty high. I know there are a ton of big stadiums in the US, but the same can be said for all other continents.

Most of these threads will die soon anyways, but I too suggest creating a subforum for individual stadium presentations, if you're so eager to do so.

·
Registered
34,650 Posts
This stadium I like even more than the Alltell Stadium in Jacksonville. It is nice to see full bowl designs as NFL stadiums. And an evening match under floodlights always bring this extra thing in stadium atmosphere in my opinion.

It could have third tier though and make it a 100.000+ venue. And maybe a roof? I do not know if the stadium is always sold out. But enlarged with a roof it would be one of the very best in US to me.

Thanks Sercan for digging up all these pictures. BTW, this one I did not visit before, I just drove by it once. Nice to see the interior with these pictures.

·
Banned
562 Posts
Sercan, what's your point in all these pointless threads on stadia in the US? Couldn't you have combined them in one thread??
I also wondered about that. While it's nice to see a few, I think the others are redundant. And it's not like I ever intend to go see any of them. I'm not even an NFL fan at all.

But I'll take them any day over the Nascar tracks which I think are an abomination and an affront to the environment. Those should be outlawed.

·
Unregistered User
2,586 Posts
This stadium I like even more than the Alltell Stadium in Jacksonville. It is nice to see full bowl designs as NFL stadiums. And an evening match under floodlights always bring this extra thing in stadium atmosphere in my opinion.

It could have third tier though and make it a 100.000+ venue. And maybe a roof? I do not know if the stadium is always sold out. But enlarged with a roof it would be one of the very best in US to me.

Thanks Sercan for digging up all these pictures. BTW, this one I did not visit before, I just drove by it once. Nice to see the interior with these pictures.
:eek:hno:

It doesnt need a roof! No rain=no roof!

1 - 20 of 218 Posts