Discussion Starter #64

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,473 Posts
why would they troll the height downwards, doesn't make any sense :D

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,473 Posts
we'll jus wait and see for the final height. 18m isn't that big of a difference in the end anyways.

Reactions: Vito Corleone

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Site has changed dramatically in 2 weeks

in comparison this was little more than 2 weeks ago
Greenland doesn't do publicity stunts Rockass. They really mean business! After years of watching supertall construction in China I can tell you those rebar cages are for a heavy, heavy load.
I don't think they would prepare anything for the foundation before digging up the basement levels.. Anyway I believe something is going to happen here very soon.. I always very positive about all these projects, I don't think anyone would waste the money for planing and preparation and then just leave it with no reason

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
Nobody goes to this sort of trouble over a scam. If we can infer someone's state of mind from their actions then there is some serious intention behind this. Cheng Du really needs a building like this.

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,473 Posts
It is a great designed unique tower, so it works fine as a standalone. Kind of like taipei 101

Reactions: kunming tiger

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
Alleged proposal by AS+GG

Alleged proposal by SOM

Quoting and old post, this is one of the coolest designs I've ever seen. This tower needs to be built somewhere. Unique design + flat roof, no spire.

Edit: I guess it's good to know this is the final design?

468m or 486m?? :?
Hopefully the numbers were mistyped and they really meant 864m. :cheers:

61 - 80 of 570 Posts