SkyscraperCity banner

161 - 180 of 570 Posts

·
Registered
4,221 Posts

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,473 Posts
Yeah, the design is brilliant. It's also one of my favorites. I'm happy it finally is stating real construction

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
by Simonsong

google translate:

February 19, the Central Construction Third Bureau Group Co., Ltd. construction, built Steel Co., Ltd. is responsible for the steel construction of the world's seventh, west of the first high-rise landmark Ferris - Green Center Chengdu Shu Feng 468 super high-rise project The first section of the basement column hanging open smoothly, marking the "tallest building west" steel construction launched.
According to the person in charge of the construction site Steel Yu Xiao Wan introduction, Green Center is located in Chengdu "Chengdu East Village" (Metro East comprehensive cultural and creative industries functional area) core area covers an area of 449 acres, a total investment of 120 billion yuan. Building height of 468 meters, 5 floors underground, 101 on the ground floor, the building area of about 425,000 square meters, the main frame column containing giant, giant bracing, shear walls and steel beams and other steel structures, giant frame column sizes up to 2m * 1.15m, the maximum thickness of the steel plate 120mm, production and installation of difficult to weld

·
The-Real-Link!!
906 Posts
Definitely a skyscraper I would've probably designed haha. Love the sharp edges and imagery it provokes, as was said, like having a gem chiseled into perfection or something along those lines.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Classic Chengdu high rise

@ Joel que
What do you mean with "classical"? Like art deco? They have a few of those in Chengu like the Global Times Center | 243m | U/C

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,473 Posts
awesome, finally it's starting

Reactions: Zaz965
161 - 180 of 570 Posts