SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1421 - 1440 of 9658 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Escape Interiors awesome (even the restrooms)

Today I went to Naan Mahan Alla @ Escape . Escape Cinemas looks awesome. But still some wood work and other interior works under progress. I felt the mica coat behind the seats doesn't look good. Plush has got around 325 seats and quite good .

·
Registered
83 Posts
Happened to goto Escape cinemas today...... One of the best multiplexes i have ever gone.....

Everything, right from the lobby to the toilet to the cinema halls everything was unique and a class apart... We can say its truly world class....:banana:

As far as the seats are concerned, very comfortable and has lots of space..... Actually they had a box in the chair which they say in two weeks time they will be fitting i pod like gadget using which we can order food from our seats.... :cheers:

The only thing is there was no push back in the seats....

But, i would say we chennaiaites are very lucky to be getting such a facility at a modest cost of 120 rs..... if this theater was there in other metros they would have charged no less then 250rs..... :lol:

One more thing even the ten rs seats looks as good as inox seats...:nuts:

·
DP
2,390 Posts
^^ please goto tinypic.com

browse and select the pic from ur Hard disk ..

In resizing dropdown select message board size

They click upload simple ...

After uploading it will show u many links ... Copy Forum code and paste it here in ur post :)

1421 - 1440 of 9658 Posts