SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 5239 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Chennai,Currently lot of IT park construction is going on....
I think more than 50 projects are underconstruction.You can see the following page.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Tech_Parks_in_Chennai
Please post the images,updates of the IT Park/IT SEZ projects and information about the proposed projects also.

·
21,843 Posts
^^

Most of the IT parks projects are discussed in IT corridor thread!!

What posts can be made in this thread?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
International Tech Park Chennai - Phase I&II

International Tech Park Chennai - Phase I

International Tech Park Chennai - Phase II

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^

Most of the IT parks projects are discussed in IT corridor thread!!

What posts can be made in this thread?
Other forums,Each every project,they have thread.
It park are constructed other than IT corridor..
In that case,forumers can ask,why dont we post these images in Chennai-Architecture & Construction thread?

My intesion is to have separate forum for IT Park construction activity.So that we can easily find the list of it parks in chennai,What are construction activity is going on,what is the IT space etc...

In Chennai IT thread,Only IT news,IT company news are getting posted.That's why i Create this thread..

I am not chennai,So i cant take photos.Instead of that i will try to get the images from the sites itself and post here.

Please see the wikipedia page..I thought to post all images of tech parks which listed in wikipedia..

[I will stop the activity now.If i get support from forumers i will do it,Otherwise mods please delete the thread]

·
Banned
3,084 Posts
In that case,forumers can ask,why dont we post these images in Chennai-Architecture & Construction thread?

My intesion is to have separate forum for IT Park construction activity.So that we can easily find the list of it parks in chennai,What are construction activity is going on,what is the IT space etc...

In Chennai IT thread,Only IT news,IT company news are getting posted.That's why i Create this thread..

I am not chennai,So i cant take photos.Instead of that i will try to get the images from the sites itself and post here.

Please see the wikipedia page..I thought to post all images of tech parks which listed in wikipedia..

[I will stop the activity now.If i get support from forumers i will do it,Otherwise mods please delete the thread]
I came to know of the so many IT buildings being completed or in the process of completion only now.Kindly carry on and provide information about the IT buildings that are coming up or proposed in chennai.

·
21,843 Posts

So in this thread we can post the IT building renderings, progress, completed pictures across Chennai city.

So we have restrict ourselves in posting news in this thread.

I think its better we discuss in Chennai Discussion folder for organizing the Chennai Sub forum!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I came to know of the so many IT buildings being completed or in the process of completion only now.Kindly carry on and provide information about the IT buildings that are coming up or proposed in chennai.
:)Thanks for your support.
If you see the wiki page,there lot projects are in plannin stage.
Projects are being announced every year..
If our govt policy is same,we will get lot of IT SEZ also.
I am expecting everyone's participation also...

1 - 20 of 5239 Posts