1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
What'u smokin' Willis?
2,097 Posts
Ask Bvic. He's one of the guides. Maybe you can even get him to give your a free pass. ;)

·
Mainland Sea & Sky
6,242 Posts
Good websites !

·
Chicago's #1 Fan
2,334 Posts
okay, so i notice this thread, and of course i need to respond.

as mentioned i work for Chicago Line Cruises. I've been working there for 3 1/2 years now. I previously worked for a company off of Navy Pier whose cruises are 60 minutes long. The tours at Chicago Line are 90 minutes long. Our website is: www.chicagoline.com and the phone number is 312.527.2002.

The difference between the architectural and historical cruises for our company is that the architectural are 100% on the river where the historical were about 75% lake and the rest river depending on how long it takes to go through the locks. This year I don't know if the historical route will be the same or not, but we now have a partnership with the Chicago Historical Museum (formally the chicago Historical Society) Our historical tours were scheduled to begin May 26th, but that might get pushed back as that boat is undergoing maintainence which has been unexpectidly delayed.

I don't know if it's my being biased or not, but i believe our tours are the best, and i've been told that as well by customers that have taken the other tours. As I mentioned our tours are 90 minutes while other companies are 60 minutes. I just believe that we are more consistent and fluid.

I hope this is helpful

·
Banned
6,632 Posts
You said many and many differents tours, and actualy i just know some few things about CHICAGO, but if were you i would prefert the Architectural tours because there are more interesting, almost for me.

Here in Venezuela there arent a lot of options like there. :sleepy: :sleepy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts