SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Banned
1,542 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Chicago Stadium must have been the best Pre World War II Indoor Arena in the world. This was the biggest and best designed of the NHL Original Six arenas, and I can't think of anything comparable anywhere.

If there is one Original Six building that should have been kept, this is it.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Chicago Stadium must have been the best Pre World War II Indoor Arena in the world. This was the biggest and best designed of the NHL Original Six arenas, and I can't think of anything comparable anywhere.

You sound like a Boston fan talking about the Garden lol but I agree it looked great. I heard it used to shake pretty bad but I bet it was worth it to hear that organ!

·
Banned
1,542 Posts

From what I've read, it was maintained much better and it was much cleaner compared to Boston Garden, which opened just a year earlier.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.