SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
muted
7,080 Posts
Flash - These photos are absolutely ridiculous--unbelievable, even. Every single one is just spot on incredible. When I saw this thread "Flash + Chicago," I thought: "I've GOTTA see this," because I've always dug your UPC entries. You didn't disappoint. Spectacular work.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Amazing Pictures!!! Chicago is so beautiful, but in those pictures it seems the best city of the world!

·
Registered
371 Posts
oh,my goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!

Superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
9,194 Posts
Breathtaking! What wonderful shots and what fabulous composition; I loved the balance of the two towers of Marina City.

So many in-bound shots people take are from the Kennedy; the one you had from the Ryan was marvelous. I have never seen the skyline look that massive from that perspective.

The cluster of skyscrapers on North/South Wacker, looking up, also had a wonderful geometric quality to it.

Others have taken great shots of the north branch where if joins the main branch of the river with Sears Tower in the background. Yours brought the river alive more than any other I've seen, exploiting the width of the river (pic with the arch boat tour going through)...loved it

Metra tracks entering the West Loop....never saw that one in a photograph before. the tracks gave a real sense of arrival.

I could go on with the commentary forever, but will spare you folks; suffice it to say an incredible piece of work.

·
Expert
1,132 Posts
Beautiful pictures! I can't wait until I get to see all of these places for myself this August!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts