Discussion Starter #1

·
Chicago's #1 Fan
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
545 Posts
Parking is mainly going to be underground. There will be about 200,000 sq ft of retail though.
200k sq ft in this part of town seems quite ambitious, and perhaps even reckless. Especially considering the trouble the Block 37 retail has had. Hope Im proven wrong. This proposal sort of strikes me as a land marketing ploy, but again I hope I am wrong.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Im glad Chicago is getting a supertall proposal that isnt in the 1100-1200 foot range again. Ive been hoping for a ~1000 foot building in Chicago to give the supertall aspect of the skyline some more variation. I find it amazing that Chicago will have 4 buildings that are all around 350m once Wanda is finished.

·
It was aliens
4,599 Posts
Im glad Chicago is getting a supertall proposal that isnt in the 1100-1200 foot range again. Ive been hoping for a ~1000 foot building in Chicago to give the supertall aspect of the skyline some more variation. I find it amazing that Chicago will have 4 buildings that are all around 350m once Wanda is finished.
I agree, height is nice but skyline plates aren't. I hope this goes through, it'll be a great addition.

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,168 Posts
awesome, loving it. This will fit into the skyline very nicely!

Reactions: msquaredb
1 - 20 of 109 Posts