Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
born again cyclist
3,671 Posts
^ oh, i was just ribbing ya dude. one of my good friends is a packer-loving cheesehead, you guys are all right........... though i do wish evil upon your football team ;)

·
Registered
838 Posts
Yeah, I guess the cheeseheads can come... just long long as we don't have any of those awful Cardinal fans, I'm okay... :)

·
Banned
1,158 Posts
^^

How about no Packer flags and St. Louis hats and such period.

Could you swallow your yellow pride for at least for just one day to visit like other like minded members like yourself, without the war colors for once?

It is a simple good will gesture and protocol not to offend any said host.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Who would be up for this? Let's get a headcount. I'm not doing it for less than 10 people.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
^ not if you're a packers fan.
LOL

As if there weren't already enough rivalry between Cubs & Sox fans. But all Cheeseheads should get a lifetime Chicago pass, in honor of the fact that the Packers are the only city-owned NFL franchise, which is cool & very much in the egalitarian Chicago spirit.

Maybe I'll wear my Tigers cap, just to shake things up. ;)

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Who would be up for this? Let's get a headcount. I'm not doing it for less than 10 people.
I would be. I'm always in Chicago anyways. And I don't have any Packer gear that would be appropriate for summertime. :lol: And anyways, I've been interested in meeting the elusive edsg25 - basically Chicago's philosopher and most likely on the board of the now-defunct Marshall Field's

·
Formerly InTheLoop
485 Posts
I remember the meet up in 2004, had a great time.
I am in, if it takes place before I leave for New York near the end of July.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts