Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trump Tower
Chicago

Height: Roof 343m, 1125ft; Spire 415m, 1360ft
Floors: 92
Architect: Skidmore, Owings & Merril
Developer: Trump International

Official Website: http://www.trumpchicago.com/

- If you include the spire, this will become the 2nd tallest building in North America.

- The architect is Adrian Smith of the Chicago office of Skidmore, Owings & Merril, who also designed the Jin Mao Tower in Shanghai.

- The sale value of the apartments when complete will total about $1.1 billion.

- Construction officially began with drilling of first caisson on March 17, 2005.

·
Banned
4,216 Posts
Its changed, the new offical height is 1362 ft. Meaning the 5th tallest building in the world if it was finished today(if the petronas was counted as one).
Chicago will get 4 of the 5 tallest building in the western hemisphere.

·
It's Sting. So What?
32,690 Posts
Trump's the bloke with the dodgy combover which he has tried to turn into a new trend for the past few decades...

The tower is good but I just hate Trump dominating everything. He even set up his own university! He built his own little town in New York which me and made friend nicknamed Trumpton. He needs a break otherwise this planet is going to be come Property of Trump.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Trump's the bloke with the dodgy combover which he has tried to turn into a new trend for the past few decades...

The tower is good but I just hate Trump dominating everything. He even set up his own university! He built his own little town in New York which me and made friend nicknamed Trumpton. He needs a break otherwise this planet is going to be come Property of Trump.
:lol::lol:

·
It's Sting. So What?
32,690 Posts
She looks gorgeous, or maybe that was the pictures which are great!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.