·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
China voted Best Country in the World
By Connie Higgins
Beijing
Last updated on May 13, 2014

The Chinese can be proud of their country as it has been voted Best Country in the World last night (Monday May, 12) during the annual WCA ceremony. The Chinese people were also voted Nicest people on the planet.

More than a hundred prizes have been awarded during the 2014 World Countries Awards, the most prestigious international award ceremony in the world. A night to remember for the people of China as they swept nearly all the awards available.

Historic Win For China

The Chinese team could hardly hide its excitement as the celebrations went on. “Are we surprised? Not really”, Chinese Team leader told the journalist, speaking just after receiving the award for Most Humble People In The World.

It turns out that due to a tiny logistical concern, only votes from the Chinese judges has been counted. However, Chinese organizers emphasized that the issue could not have had any impact on the final outcome.

Read more:
http://en.mediamass.net/world/cn/best-country.html

I.... :colbert:

I don't know how to say it. This is so impossible....

·
Banned
1,539 Posts
This is probably some dude trolling trying to get People's Daily or Xinhua to pick up the story. Which would be hilarious.

I like the part about the fight about who are the nicest people in the world.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.