Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
***Alexxx***
5,275 Posts
I thought it wasn't ever really a proper bubble, as the properties were always mostly empty.

·
pooh bear
7,788 Posts
You guys can circlejerk all you want to this..not even gonna bother correcting such willful and profound ignorance. China's development continues uninterrupted in the bigger cities.

·
***Alexxx***
5,275 Posts
You guys can circlejerk all you want to this..not even gonna bother correcting such willful and profound ignorance. China's development continues uninterrupted in the bigger cities.
From what I have read and seen in the news (Maybe its all not true, I don't know as I haven't been to China). The development maybe be continuing but a lot of the residential and commercial space still remains empty, as it wasn't built because of the market demand but more because the state has asked for it

·
pooh bear
7,788 Posts
1. Most construction is due to demand.

2. Many large cities have property shortages in various sectors.

3. No large city has a large percentage of empty properties.

4. The overwhelming majority of built properties get filled.

5. The largest amount of property sold ever was Q4 2013, a slowdown would be natural and only brings us back to 2011/2012 levels.

6. Any "property bubble" is mainly in smaller cities where govt officials want to expand the city, property developers want to make money, and there is some demand but way too much is built.

7. Development continues uninterrupted in every large city.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.