SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
thanks for sharing, these are great. id really love to visit chongqing one day. some people say its the largest city in the world. but i more often see tokyo on official listings. is it because chongqing has drawn its boundaries so far out?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ThaQuest said:
thanks for sharing, these are great. id really love to visit chongqing one day. some people say its the largest city in the world. but i more often see tokyo on official listings. is it because chongqing has drawn its boundaries so far out?
Chongqing does be the largest city in the world,that there are 30 million people.

But in the city just about 7 million,the rest are in towns and countryside.

·
逍遥法外
721 Posts
Those 35 million people are part of Chongqing's municipality--like Childish King just said--most of them are not in the city OR an urban area, but in the bum-ass of nowhere which doesn't constitue being a "city."

Fantastic pics there me likeys!

·
Registered
373 Posts
XiaoBai said:
Those 35 million people are part of Chongqing's municipality--like Childish King just said--most of them are not in the city OR an urban area, but in the bum-ass of nowhere which doesn't constitue being a "city."

Fantastic pics there me likeys!
In fact only 27 million people live in Chongqing and 3 million people live in other provinces or countries. and near 8 million live in towns other 12 million people live in countryside, most of them are in three gorges area where nearly all poor people when them came from Sichuan Pro 1997.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts