SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
In such a huge area your photos covered, I saw only a dozen or so people, about half looked like construction workers. Why so empty and deserted?Of all places, it is China, where you just can't avoid other people, no matter what. These places are out of reach for common folks? How's the life of common folks there going? Living better, yet finding it harder to manage by?

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
D'lat said:
In such a huge area your photos covered, I saw only a dozen or so people, about half looked like construction workers. Why so empty and deserted?Of all places, it is China, where you just can't avoid other people, no matter what. These places are out of reach for common folks? How's the life of common folks there going? Living better, yet finding it harder to manage by?
from the pics it seems to be that construction isn't completed yet..people haven't moved in. If the price is indeed 3000 CNY to 6000 CNY per m2, then it indeed is not expensive, at least not by coastal standard, but then Chongqing people's average salary is significantly lower than the average salary of people in coastal areas. I assume most middle class people can afford those apartments, townhouses are probably for upper-middle class people.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
D'lat said:
You worried too much.In Nowadays China,these apartments or houses are very common for common folks. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts