SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i collect some news about Chongqing's super skyscrapers. i just show buildings over 250m and will completed in next 5 years, because there too much U/C.

Star of Yangtse River, TV tower over 470m

Chuanjiangfanying, mixed used, the roof is 398m 98 floors

Marriott International Finance Centre, mixed used, the roof is 357m 82 floors

Sheraton International Plaza Chongqing, hotel, the roof is 268m and the total hight is 308m.

Chongqing international mansion, office building, 64 floors, the roof is 238m and the total hight is 278m.

Lanko·Grand Hyatt Hotel Chongqing, hotel, the roof is 201m and the total hight is 250m, 60 floors

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Chongqing international mansion looks cool

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AJphx said:
nice towers. What is the construction status on these? Any topped-out or are they all just starting?
the lanko hyatt hotel nearly completed, it will work next year. Marriott may have 15 floors now(5 floors under ground), the company also said it will work in two years. International mansion changed plan and just start, Sheraton also just start. people just move out Chuanjiangfanying's building site now and people are discussing the best location of Star of Yangtse now.

marriott one month ago

Lanko hotel

new International Mansion plan find at building site

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there are two projection about Chongqing's high rise resident buildings.
Jahoo Hongkong City compound with 6 towers which have 32 floors and 1 tower has 56 floors.

and Paradise by the river compound with tower A B C all of them are 54 floors, 207m

·
Illustrator
6,675 Posts
I like the Sheraton very much and that is not just because I have drawn it. :lol:

Btw, any news about Star of Yangtse River? The diagrams say it is a stale proposal(an old proposal), but if it is about to start construction soon, I would be interested to draw it.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nightsky said:
I like the Sheraton very much and that is not just because I have drawn it. :lol:

Btw, any news about Star of Yangtse River? The diagrams say it is a stale proposal(an old proposal), but if it is about to start construction soon, I would be interested to draw it.
thank you very much. i haven't any other news about Star of yangtse River.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts