Votes: 108 5.1%
  • 3 or less

Votes: 67 3.2%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 1036 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
So New York City!!! Perfection in Manhattan!
The whole manhattan skyline really compliments it - it would be wrong in any other city.... I heart NY!!!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Another 10/10 - Another one of my faves - She's a real gem, with those gargoyles, a soaring, graceful tower, and that dancing, joyous crown - razz-a-ma-tazz to spare! And oh, yeah - don't forget the lobby...
Art deco rules! :eek:kay:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
there is no equal in the world....an absolute classic...this is my favorite skyscraper in the world...

a 10/10!!

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Wooo!! Mama!!! this building iz the best in US!!! my fav building in the US!!!! realli the best!!! Classic!!! very Classic!!!! and the pix iz WoW!!! i like it!! 9.9/10!!!:guns1: :guns1: :guns1:

·
Registered
403 Posts
To those who have wondered - we might have a few modernists who dissed the Chrysler because she isn't a Meis/Corbusier box - Well, I kinda suspect she'll still be standing tall and well loved long after a lot of the modernist boxes have vanished...:D
Art Deco STILL rules!

S

·
0 Posts
This building is more than just looks. This building once was the tallest and was competing with the ESB for that recored. This was all done during one of the greatest depressions in U.S. history. For that and its design I give it a 9.5/10

·
Registered
83 Posts
i don't have any idea why this building has never appealed to me. I sort of admire it.... anyways I didn't score as high as the majority but I would never stretch that much to say it was a 3, 2, or even the person who ranked it 0....

geeezz... 0, that's just :?

J

·
0 Posts
9.5/10

Certainly the best in the Art Deco style, and the best in New York. The roof really gets all my points be cause I just love the shape and use of metal. Nice styling throughout, though the base is too bulky, it can be forgiven because it is not their fault.

(I might be crazy but those stepped semi-circles say Romanesque to me. Forget it I am a nut.)

21 - 40 of 1036 Posts