Votes: 0 0.0%

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
I got my eye on you.
24,699 Posts
Hmm....this one's a toughie to interpret. Yet another night of....

1. loneliness and depression
2. boredom and idle thoughts
3. waiting for her next "john" to walk in her room

·
The Original is The Best
6,408 Posts
Is that a karaoke mic she is holding? Is she singing her blues away?

·
Bertong Balibag
32 Posts
its hard to stay still in this 15 sec shot. but yet nice job!

·
Strangely Normal
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its hard to stay still in this 15 sec shot. but yet nice job!
yeah ... you noticed that the model isn't as crisp as the background, good thing she as willing to pose for that shot. She should be the one given credit (hehe), and of course, the handy dandy tripod.

·
The Original is The Best
6,408 Posts
It reminds me of the classic movie The Fly which was remade by David Cronenberg later. The original version was about a scientist experimenting with matter transference machine he invented and while experimenting with himself, a fly entered the chamber accidentally exchanging one arm and his head with that of a fly which was in the transfer chamber.

The wife was left with no choice but to euthanize the human with the fly head and arm. Meanwhile, the fly with the human head ended up in a spider's trap and was about to be devoured by the spider while he screamed with his little voice "Help!" "Help!"

The inspector investigating the case who was incredulous at first, ended up to swatting the fly before it got eaten up by the spider. Sad, but it just had to be done.

Well, this time in that photo, it's the Spider's turn. Like The Revenge of the Fly.

·
Ahead of the Curve
3,087 Posts
I'm not afraid of spiders but this one made me cringe a bit, which is strange because its dead. lol. Maybe it's the color, I don't usually see a bright yellow spider and instinct tells me this one could leave a nasty bite. Or it may be those little, itch-inducing hairs or those long, skinny, creepy legs.

9/10

·
I got my eye on you.
24,699 Posts
I was expecting to see a tree house. :lol:

1 - 20 of 162 Posts