SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Never knew about Findlay Market... awesome pics. Thought there was a connection between that and Findlay, Ohio.

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all!

Mehr von Über den Rhein/ More from Over the Rhine

Prince of Peace Lutheran Church/ Der Friedensfürst Lutherisch Kirche, 1528 Race Street/Straße

Race Street

Saint Francis Seraph Church, Vine and Liberty Streets

St. John German Potestant Church, Elm Street/ 'Deutsche Protestantische St. Johannes-kirche, Elm Straße

Memorial Hall, Elm Street

Elm Street

Music Hall, Elm Street

more to come!

·
Cory
3,403 Posts
What's not to love about the Queen City!! Love Cincy

·
Banned
11,509 Posts
I think i might move here for school...seems to be a nice city..tired of living in the south lol

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all!

Covington, Kentucky

Covington is a city in Kenton County, Kentucky, United States. As of the 2000 census, the city population was 43,370; it is the fifth-most-populous city in Kentucky. It is one of two county seats of Kenton County. Covington is located at the confluence of the Ohio and Licking Rivers. Covington is part of the Cincinnati – Northern Kentucky metropolitan area and is separated from Cincinnati by the Ohio River and from Newport by the Licking River. Covington is located within the Upland South region of the United States of America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covington,_Kentucky

West 6th Street

Mutter Gottes Kirche, Erbauet von den Deutschen Katholiken in Covington, 1842.

Next stop, OTR and Downtown Ciny

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Incredible pics of Cincinnati, Chad. I also love your pics of Covington, and how we see how nice of a little city it is across from the Queen City. Looks like a great time. If I come to Cincinnati, I definitely must see Covington, because there's a lot more to it than just hotel towers that we see in some shots.

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Incredible pics of Cincinnati, Chad. I also love your pics of Covington, and how we see how nice of a little city it is across from the Queen City. Looks like a great time. If I come to Cincinnati, I definitely must see Covington, because there's a lot more to it than just hotel towers that we see in some shots.
Thanks! Yeah, I really like Covington alot. If I were to live in Hamilton County, I'd live in Cincy. If that was not possible then I'd pick Covington and then Newport as my destinations.

Over-The-Rhine.

Above Vine Street

Vine Street

Back to Downtown......

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Nice pictures. Cincinnati has a lot of nice neighborhoods, and Covington looks nice as well. That second picture at the very top is great, with the hanging baskets along the street and everything.
Yeah, I really like the market and I could see myself shopping there. However, it would only be in the daytime because the neighborhood around there is enough to put the fear of God into ya! LOL Especially along Race Street. lol

More Downtown!

More to come....

1 - 20 of 218 Posts