Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 291 Posts

·
39,827 Posts
Nice! We're starting to see a huge shift to creativity in recent tower proposals. At the rate this is happening, people won't be able to argue that Toronto's built form is stiflingly conservative for too much longer.

·
"The Ignorant Fool"
2,576 Posts
Very nice! Especially like the podium.

Looks close to/and or competing with, Lightbox.

Anyone know what exactly is on that corner that will need to be demoed?

·
Registered
980 Posts
I was getting confused myself with all the new developments in that area.

I may be missing a few developments. Also, I think I am wrong with the 60 John St. location.. it may be just south of Mercer St?

·
Registered
980 Posts
I made some changes, thanks Ram.

I figured 306 Richmond was wrong - the arrow was pointing at the Scotiabank Theatre when I searched for the address. I'm hoping I have the right location now?

I don't venture downtown much, so I'm not too familiar with the locations.

I have also included Boutique Condos - hoping that's the right location as well.

It would be nice to do a map like this for all of the downtown. :)

·
Registered
849 Posts
I made some changes, thanks Ram.

I figured 306 Richmond was wrong - the arrow was pointing at the Scotiabank Theatre when I searched for the address. I'm hoping I have the right location now?

I don't venture downtown much, so I'm not too familiar with the locations.

I have also included Boutique Condos - hoping that's the right location as well.

It would be nice to do a map like this for all of the downtown. :)
That's a great idea.

You've done a great job, but you still have 306 Richmond wrong. If you follow Widmer Street north you come to a dead end as it intersects with Richmond. Those buildings on the north side of Richmond at that point are the site. You can see the location in the pdf in the 306 Richmond thread.

1 - 20 of 291 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.