SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
these are some of the places around the world where contruction is booming...
first 4 pics are mine and the rest are from different forumers...

Buenos Aires - Argentina

(by other forumers )

DUBAI - U.A.E.

BEIJING - CHINA

GUANGZHOU - CHINA

DOHA - QATAR

MOSCOW - RUSSIA

PANAMA CITY - PANAMA

MADRID - SPAIN

ZARAGOZA - SPAIN

CHICAGO - U.S.A.

(posted by wrabbit in north american forums)

LAS VEGAS - U.S.A.

PHILADELPHIA - U.S.A.

SANTIAGO - CHILE

SEOUL - KOREA

ALMATY - KAZAHKSTAN

·
Banned
2,633 Posts
Cool, especially good to see the lesser known cities (Panama, Almaty) and the non tradional scraper cities (Madrid & BA) rising. But I think Doha takes the cake, since everyone is focused on Dubai, without realising that Doha is equally spectacular.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Cool, especially good to see the lesser known cities (Panama, Almaty) and the non tradional scraper cities (Madrid & BA) rising. But I think Doha takes the cake, since everyone is focused on Dubai, without realising that Doha is equally spectacular.
Thnx for your comments..:) yes Panama and Kazahkstan are not so known countrys but their economies have been growing so fast the past few years than now you can see it reflexed in their cities...Astana , Almaty and Panama City.

ASTANA - KAZAHKSTAN

they are also going to build a huge tend in astana as a landmark...

( all pictures by other forumers )

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
some more cities joining the thread...

SINGAPORE - SINGAPORE

NEW YORK - U.S.A.

LONDON - U.K.

(i took them both from a jaeger thread )

·
Administrator
79,193 Posts
I know you have said the pictures are from other forumers, which I appreciate, but if you are able to, folks, please try saving the name of the photographer when you save these pictures to your folder. It is an easy habit to get into. Thanks!

·
I am right because I say so
22,969 Posts
you're welcome mglouis85, and I forgot to mention that the pictures are not mine, but they were gently provided by chilean forumers who are eager to show their beauties to all the world.

·
Administrator
79,193 Posts
you're welcome mglouis85, and I forgot to mention that the pictures are not mine, but they were gently provided by chilean forumers who are eager to show their beauties to all the world.
Thanks, Marsupilami. Don't be shy to go back and edit entries, folks, when you realize you have forgotten to credit pictures! :cheers:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts