SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 1043 Posts

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
The before footage of the huns in Albert Square looked a lot better than the aftermath...

Nowt like a couple hundred thousand marauding pissed-up scotchmen dropping in for a wee visit the noo eh?...:nuts:

'Kin'ell, are they in any Euro comps this season? "Coming soon to a city near you..." (if you're not careful)

·
10th February 2008
55,049 Posts
Etihad Stadium Expansion

Screen grabbed questions from the emailed survey sent by the club.(to follow)

Nothing official yet :wink2:, but plenty of rumours and discussion.

·
Banned
1,631 Posts
I imagine its the stadium complex. But talking of etihad expansion I was talking to some people out here who work at head office who said they are looking expand the call centre at the airport. More jobs is good as they pay well and it expands on the Abu Dhabi - Manchester link. It's about time they were twinned.

·
Registered
6,643 Posts
I imagine its the stadium complex. But talking of etihad expansion I was talking to some people out here who work at head office who said they are looking expand the call centre at the airport. More jobs is good as they pay well and it expands on the Abu Dhabi - Manchester link. It's about time they were twinned.
MAN/AUH being twinned? not a chance. (sorry but why)?

·
Registered
6,643 Posts
Thought we were talking about the airline, (could this thread therefore please be renamed for clarification reasons)?

·
IT City Planner
4,235 Posts
From the official City Survey, a hint at what they're looking to do

And potential improved facilities on second tier

·
10th February 2008
55,049 Posts
From the official City Survey, a hint at what they're looking to do

And potential improved facilities on second tier
Thanks Steve.

Did the survey, didn't see those. :nuts: (how the f*** did I miss them?)

PS. B4mmy, could you add *Stadium* to the title. :doh:

·
Registered
20,696 Posts
That example Munich seating view.... wow I cant even tell the players apart from the pitch markings!

Also significant that Etihad use Emirates stadium accomdation as example? Dont want to be outdone?

·
IT City Planner
4,235 Posts
@jrb - that Second Tier one is the CHEAPEST option - there's a £2500+VAT option too in there - aand I'm right in the firing line in 201 :-(

·
10th February 2008
55,049 Posts
That example Munich seating view.... wow I cant even tell the players apart from the pitch markings!

Also significant that Etihad use Emirates stadium accomdation as example? Dont want to be outdone?
FFS, give it a rest Watcher. :| :blahblah: Is that your sole purpose in life to constantly pick fault with Manchester City Football club?

If you don't like the club and what it now stands for, do us all a favour and don't post on the relevant threads.

·
10th February 2008
55,049 Posts
@jrb - that Second Tier one is the CHEAPEST option - there's a £2500+VAT option too in there - aand I'm right in the firing line in 201 :-(
Come down to 111. :) It's cheaper and the atmopshere is better. You do have to stand though.

On a serious note. Doesn't sound promising Steve. Level 3 North or South Stand?

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
FFS, give it a rest Watcher. :| :blahblah: Is that your sole purpose in life to constantly pick fault with Manchester City Football club?

If you don't like the club and what it now stands for, do us all a favour and don't post on the relevant threads.
Only an idiot would knock the community and expansion scheme in east Manchester. An owner of a football club has actually provided what the council have failed to do for 20+ years so don't knock it.

·
IT City Planner
4,235 Posts
Come down to 111. :) It's cheaper and the atmopshere is better. You do have to stand though.

On a serious note. Doesn't sound promising Steve. Level 3 North or South Stand?
As I mentioned on BM, I can stand the £1300+VAT option as long I can pay quarterly/monthly. I wouldn't move though because I am in a group of about 20 or possibly more members of Bredbury Blues Supporters Club Branch in 201 - it would have to be a group decision I think. And standing is a PITA as I'm a shortarse - much prefer to be sat on my squishy seat

1 - 20 of 1043 Posts