SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
If you built this, can you please provide the manufactor and materials from the company. I'm curious to find a good quality provider on these.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The models are incredible - I saw them several years ago. I do love the concept and design of the Las Vegas City Center - I visited Vegas last month and looked at some condo models---really nice. Of course many bought several years ago and there are talks now with MGM Mirage officials about price reductions on existing sales contracts. Not surprising since some buyers purchased several years ago when Vegas Real estate was booming and some can no longer afford to buy because of the economy and tight real estate loan market.

·
Banned
2,740 Posts
wow someone has to make a paper model of this it is absolutely amazing! I will he in vegas in about 4 days and I have to see this model! Do you know where the sales office is? I also wanted to check out the Fontainebleau and Cosmopolitan sales offices.

·
Uncle Frank
17,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow someone has to make a paper model of this it is absolutely amazing! I will he in vegas in about 4 days and I have to see this model! Do you know where the sales office is? I also wanted to check out the Fontainebleau and Cosmopolitan sales offices.

These models were in display at the Bellagio's CityCenter's sales center.
There is also a larger sales office on the strip next to MonteCarlo

·
CENTRAL - Hong Kong
618 Posts
nice, can i know are there a model of Taipei 101 like this and have lighting effect inside? cause i wish to have Taipei 101 model like that! haha! ^___^

·
Registered
776 Posts
Why do u dare me to demand patterns for that? I'm already making Aqua anyways and it should be done either today or tomorrow! I'm not sure what my next model will be though. If anyone has any requests, please post them in my thread! Thanks!!

·
Banned
2,740 Posts
Oh my god! I saw their new sales office and the models are amazing! There was a total of 5 different ones (large citycenter, smaller citycenter, vdara, veer, mandarin oriental) and the smaller citycenter is pretty close to 1:1700. But guess what! I asked who made the models and the person said it was a small team in Cali and the large overall citycenter model was 1 million dollars! And the larger individual condo models were each a quarter of a million dollars! And the most incredible thing in my opinion, the model costed more than an actual condo unit (small studio was half a mil!)

·
Banned
2,740 Posts
New CityCenter Models

hello!

i am back from vegas with pictures of the new citycenter model, at their new sales office

by the newyork newyork.
enjoy!

the overall large model of the project (keep in mind, MGM Mirage paid 1 million for it!):

they also had a smaller (1:1700 scale im guessing) model of the project:

the vdara condo hotel (250,000$!):

veer condos+crystals:

mandarin oriental:

i am sorry for so many pictures, i just thought it was appropriate to showcase the artists detail.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Las vegas center

What a wonderful presentation. Your work is magnificant! Is there anyway I can get copy of the model buildings so I can print and assmeble some mysellf?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts