Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Go to www:urbancondominiums.com and click on the box at the top marked Cityscape 2010 for a CG flyover of Seattle with new proposed new buildings superimposed on the skyline . Really cool.:)

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I needed to look closer to that video since at Condo Expo event its doesn't show much since its showing too fast. I appercaite that! :cheers:

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Someone told me that is separate two towers that happens to be next each other which led me to think that both are twin towers... Denny & Yale and Stewart & (I forget which street). Sorry for confusion.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
What is the shorter tower to the left of Stewart and Minor (look at the Midtown view)? I looked on Virtual Earth and that site is currently a parking lot.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Can someone fill me in on the Fifth & Marion site? This flyover shows a very substantial tall building there, but I can't find much on it. It isn't listed with emporis.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
It was supposed to be a condo tower but they have purchased the property next to it and they are now going with an office plan. I can’t remember the developer though. I’m really happy that the flyover shows that it will be taller then the Bank of California building.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts