Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Clemson Tigers

College:
1x Champion:

opened 1942

·
Love me, love my dog...
3,075 Posts
ESPN named the Clemson football players entrance at Death Valley "The Most Exciting 25 Seconds in College Football". Clemson also holds the record for loudest college football stadium...132 dbs.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
it was a good game. as an FSU fan and alumni, please don't blame our whole team for ruffing up your punter. that was the action of one player. see you in Tallahassee next year.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
was watching an old Clemson/FSU game on ESPN Classic. What was up with the weird high up stands in the corners of one of the endzones? I think the game was from 1992, because Charlie Ward was playing. It was like a continuation of just the first ten rows of the upper deck extending out to the corners with only bracing below. Didn't even look like there were stairs from it.

·
Registered
517 Posts
it was a good game. as an FSU fan and alumni, please don't blame our whole team for ruffing up your punter. that was the action of one player. see you in Tallahassee next year.
I saw the play. There was nothing dirty about it, the dope just missed the ball and got the punter's knee instead and caused him to flip.

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
since Miami and UF are complete jokes this year the FSU vs Clemson game ought to be a good one, if not best of the season.
You're kidding, right? Miami is ranked #10 in the country, and Florida checks in at #22. How does that make them complete jokes?

Don't get me wrong. I think that FSU vs. Clemson will be quite a game. It's just that there are four very good teams in this discussion, not two.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
to be fair I only watched either team when they played each other (Miami vs Florida) and while I was happy Miami beat Florida I thought both teams played very poorly.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
to be fair I only watched either team when they played each other (Miami vs Florida) and while I was happy Miami beat Florida I thought both teams played very poorly.
Florida tends to make games look that way. They aren't great at offensive execution despite their talent, but their defense can really make games look sloppy. Best defense in college football, IMO.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts