SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lets post images and discuss about all sorts of clock tower that could be found in any corner of beautiful S'pore...

A.C.S Clock tower at Barker Road.

SGH Clock Tower.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
didnt know that the LPS top view looks so special...and yah, anyone got images of the NYGH clock tower? passed by once on the bus and found it kind of nice, some what resembles those we often get to see in taiwan ou xiang ju...

·
SingaporeRail
679 Posts
shao_ye said:
didnt knoe tt the LPS top view looks so special...and yah, ani 1 got pcis of e NYGH clock tower? pass by once on the bus and found it kind of nice, some wad like the those we often get to see in taiwan ou xiang ju...

I heard that initially, the design of the tower actually looked like a mosque.

·
SingaporeRail
679 Posts
Which other schools have clock towers? I know Catholic High School has one but can't find an image at their school's website.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
kenmin said:
Which other schools have clock towers? I know Catholic High School has one but can't find an image at their school's website.
The redeveloped Presbyterian High School (2002) across the road from Yio Chu Kang MRT Station has a clock tower.

The Yio Chu Kang Grassroots Club beside the Yio Chu Kang MRT Station also has a clock tower.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
babystan03 said:
^
Hmm...isn't that E2E's school?? :?
Why do people always get this misconception that
Presbyterian High School = Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Secondary School??????????????????????????? Gets annoying and frustrating at times... :bash:

·
More excitment ahead!!!
17,714 Posts
ignoramus said:
Why do people always get this misconception that
Presbyterian High School = Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Secondary School??????????????????????????? Gets annoying and frustrating at times... :bash:
Maybe because of the "Presbyterian"......:yes:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts