Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought this was really cool, apparently it has a new LED system and they are currently testing it. Any colour combination is possible, each panel can be individually changed.

MUST WATCH!!!...you can really see the power behind an LED system.

·
selling my body since 88'
2,241 Posts
Looks great. The CN tower sure can use for colour that's for sure.
T'dot's skyline will def benefit at night.

·
Registered
984 Posts
These new LED's are quite spectacular, but the way they are positioned makes the CN Tower look kind of wonky - As if the pole wasn't centred under the observation deck.

·
Richmond Hillite
100 Posts
Looks great. The CN tower sure can use for colour that's for sure.
T'dot's skyline will def benefit at night.
LOLL..nice. You used "Tdot"!!! Ha ha, I thought only North Americans or specifically, Torontonians used that word.

Besides that, nice lights.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Looks great, making the most of the tower at night. Does anyone have photo's of how it looked at night before they installed the new lighting?

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
That looks fantastic. Really does bring night-life to the tower.

If only they had something similar to that on the cables supporting Sydney Tower..

·
selling my body since 88'
2,241 Posts
LOLL..nice. You used "Tdot"!!! Ha ha, I thought only North Americans or specifically, Torontonians used that word.

Besides that, nice lights.
Mate i've got a ton of friends from Toronto so i know the lingo. I also know that you guys are nuts over 'timmys' coffee. :)

·
Registered
435 Posts
We almost had them up the light towers at the Gabba....

I know where some LED panels (more like one big net) are going, but as they aren't approved yet I can't say, haha, nuts.

·
dink!
2,126 Posts
Yeah do the bridge. that'd be awesome. They should theme certain colours to certain days. Pink for Mardi Gras parade day, green and gold for Ashes wins, red white and blue for Australia day... crap like that.

·
Put it in your mouth
7,111 Posts
That's freakin' awesome. I'd hate to be the person installing all those lights though.

·
Registered
13,365 Posts
Looks great, making the most of the tower at night. Does anyone have photo's of how it looked at night before they installed the new lighting?

Dark and ugly. I don't really like the chasing colours, but it is an improvement. Maybe they'll do something special for Australia day? :)

·
Registered
32,113 Posts
I hope that for the ocasion, they replaced the numerous broken (some fallen) facade tiles.

·
Registered
11,509 Posts
I've always liked the CN Tower. It's neat and serves the skyline well.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts