Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found this on Kompas t'day :banana: we'll have something similar to World Dubai in Batam :banana:

too bad no Highrise :eek:hno: but Palm Jumeirah also doesn't have Highrises hehe.... and no beach :(

www.arsikon.com

try to checking if there's something there...

·
Obsolete User
35,063 Posts
That's why before arriving at BATAMCENTREPOINT (Batam intl ferry terminal), I alwas see thevery big lettersign "COSTARINA" at right hand side.... ;)

·
Registered
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
hahah yea ^^ its Good tho that we're making our first Water Front (is that what its called?) + Plus I like the name!

Oya Ilham, if you can, can you foto the site? + construction?

I wanna put this on the International Forum Cons but theres no pics on the site yet and all...so we'll have to wait...

but wait... I don't know where to put this...

·
Registered
374 Posts
Owwww.... palm jumairah indonesian version...
I really like it :banana:

·
Obsolete User
35,063 Posts
hahah yea ^^ its Good tho that we're making our first Water Front (is that what its called?) + Plus I like the name!

Oya Ilham, if you can, can you foto the site? + construction?

I wanna put this on the International Forum Cons but theres no pics on the site yet and all...so we'll have to wait...

but wait... I don't know where to put this...
kalo construction agak susah ...... kalo tulisan COASTARINA nya, mungkin bisa dapet .... hehehehe

·
Registered
32 Posts
found this on Kompas t'day :banana: we'll have something similar to World Dubai in Batam :banana:

too bad no Highrise :eek:hno: but Palm Jumeirah also doesn't have Highrises hehe.... and no beach :(

www.arsikon.com

try to checking if there's something there...
Hate this project even the World Dubai in Dubai. It brings nothing architecturally and no function except that it invites some rich investors and some rich money spenders. OMG, what can it be Indonesia in the world of architecture? COPYCAT COUNTRY? or COUNTRY WITH NO INNOVATION. :eek:hno:

·
Registered
32 Posts
copy cat :tongue:
AGREE !!!

Parodic scenario from some property (between President director and his designer (I hesitate to call them architect)):

President director: Hey, Mr. designer
Designer: Hello sir, How are you?
President director: I have a coast in Batam to invest. Any idea? I know that you are my brilliant designer and always come up with the 'international' idea.
Designer: Of course sir, I am instantly inspired by Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. I'm sure that you know that
President director: Ow yeah, I've been there a couple of times for holidays. It's a brilliant idea and I'm not wrong to recrute you as my designer.
(At the end, they come up with the idea of copying the concept and only change the shape of Palm into maybe some Durian) :nuts:

COPYCAT :eek:hno:

·
Registered
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Salak! or Wayang lol

·
Obsolete User
35,063 Posts
Umm, one thing that surprised me that this project is built in 400 thousand pop island. :)

So many rich singaporean wants to invest some property sector in BATAM... ;)

1 - 20 of 133 Posts