SkyscraperCity banner

61 - 80 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
This bifurcation topic seems to be not feasible and useful , as so many city development projects are badly need attention from public, it is better to focus on ongoing and future developments of Coimbatore.

·
Kandeeban
1,264 Posts
At a time when people are looking at CBE-TUP as one city and trying to project combined statistics for the twin cities to plead for more funds, the call for bifurcation comes across as ill-conceived.
Admins, please toss out this thread!!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
The above mentioned is still a dream for CBE itself mani. Not just Trichy.

And we never received 1000's of crores from jnnurm. All we got was buses. That's it. Not one thing extra. It's not like we make a hullabaloo on everything but truth is this.
yes CBE also need those infra as its size and future developments , nobody says that govt shouldn't provide those to cbe like that. as per the date of proposal Trichy IBT is way ahead compare to CBE's IBT but anybody point out that ? Nooo.

the ground reality is just Ex: when you worried about "star bucks" we are dancing for getting CCD !!

when you saw the 3rd class A mall construction happens we are celebrating for identifying the land for a first mall !!

and this is applicable in all category.

still if you feel because of Trichy's CCD CBE is delayed to get Star bucks then therefore no meaning.

moreover anyway both Madurai and CBE had experienced via some special projects like JNNURM whether it serves or not that's not a matter here lets give a chance to Trichy for projects like Smart city and see how it works.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Aree in not talking about private sector or commerce Mani....the govt can't build malls ....I'm only talking in respect to infrastructure. Commerce is entirely different from the present discussion

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Aree in not talking about private sector or commerce Mani....the govt can't build malls ....I'm only talking in respect to infrastructure. Commerce is entirely different from the present discussion
it seems you are not got my point, i just mentioned commerce for Ex. the word i mentioned " the Ex is applicable for all "

ok leave it this subject pls.

·
Registered
232 Posts
At a time when people are looking at CBE-TUP as one city and trying to project combined statistics for the twin cities to plead for more funds, the call for bifurcation comes across as ill-conceived.

This thread is for CBE district bifurcation, not for Tamilnadu bifurcation.
If everyone sticks to the topic (CBE district bifurcation), we can have meaningful discussion.
Closing the topic is not the solution.

·
Registered
Coimbatore / Chennai
9,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Tamil Nadu is about to have two more new districts which will be announced soon. Still Coimbatore bifurcation is not featuring. You and me cannot stop or closing this thread will not stop the near future Pollachi district formation out of Coimbatore/Tiruppur districts.

Therefore, the admins need not close this thread.

The discussion should procced in a constructive way for the benefit of people after bifurcation.

·
Registered
Coimbatore / Chennai
9,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #70

·
Kandeeban
1,264 Posts
Any thoughts of a greater coimbatore metropolitan area comprising pollachi, tup, mtp will disappear with the creation of new districts.. purely because of mental blocks.. thats all i can say

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Also members need to aware of that most part of Chennai city lies in two other districts, Kancheepuram and Thiruvallur.
Why do you need a new district ...in ten to fifteen years from now, Tirupur and Coimbatore will become one large metropolitan area with more than 10 million people ...the city will be able to flex it's muscle much better then and be one of the largest agglomerations in India . Kinda pointless to me to split it . ..it would be better if current initiatives to better district services were made more efficient.

·
Registered
40 Posts
This topic is again and again being dragged to divert the main focus. Its not going to be useful comparing Kamudhi etc. Please don't waste members time and kindly close this topic.

·
cbe admirer
361 Posts
i strongly support for formation of new statewood with cbe as its capital...only then we will get due respect and response for our city.this is the only way we can save coimbatore from ill-treatment and step mother approach of this irresponsible govt under jayalalitha.for example if you go through the ranchi cityscape thread you will be surprised to see the recent developments happening there..which once a sleepy city is now bustling with hectic construction activities with many highrises dotting the city skyline...all this has happened only after its bifurcation from bihar.

·
Registered
108 Posts
i strongly support for formation of new statewood with cbe as its capital...only then we will get due respect and response for our city.this is the only way we can save coimbatore from ill-treatment and step mother approach of this irresponsible govt under jayalalitha.for example if you go through the ranchi cityscape thread you will be surprised to see the recent developments happening there..which once a sleepy city is now bustling with hectic construction activities with many highrises dotting the city skyline...all this has happened only after its bifurcation from bihar.
True! True! But how will Cbe get seperated? Who's gonna support it? We need strong support from all kongu districts. Or else nothing will happen. If seperate statehood doesn't happen, Cbe will be left behind to compete with small towns in near future... :(

·
cbe admirer
361 Posts
True! True! But how will Cbe get seperated? Who's gonna support it? We need strong support from all kongu districts. Or else nothing will happen. If seperate statehood doesn't happen, Cbe will be left behind to compete with small towns in near future... :(
i knew this cannot happen by tomorrow or so..but desperately we are in need of new statehood...some how we should make it happen in the near future...all walks of people should strongly support this since it is for a common cause.lets hope so

·
Registered
108 Posts
i knew this cannot happen by tomorrow or so..but desperately we are in need of new statehood...some how we should make it happen in the near future...all walks of people should strongly support this since it is for a common cause.lets hope so
Yes, People should support this. But the problem is who is going to start the talk of a new statehood? Who will bring awareness to the people? These parties whose name starts with kongu just starts this topic for a few days and they go back to sleep. This talk should prevail everywhere, everyday. Even if we don't get a seperate state, something will be done by the government to supress this talk. Even if something is done, this talk shouldn't stop. Because what the government does will be only 1% of what is to be done. Unless the people of kongu districts support this strongly, Cbe will be doomed.

·
Registered
756 Posts
We need a state called Kongu Desam.
These political parties don't do things for people's good that too, you need not ask about the caste based parties, i feel that they are raising their voices to ask for a separate state just to woo their vote bank, who are predominantly their caste supporters, which is not at all good for cosmo city like CBE..

61 - 80 of 93 Posts