SkyscraperCity banner

481 - 487 of 487 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yeah, Now i am in Bangalore. I stayed in Saravanampatti for couple of months(WFH) - 2016 Year. When my kid got cold, i tried to find a decent clinic..not able to find any(as either closed or Doctor coming at specific timing). I had to take him to Vimal Jothi hospital which is 4 to 5 km from my house(near Back Entrance of India Land IT park). There is a good potential for medium sized multi specialty/general hospital in that area.

Note: - is there any new hospitals/clinics opened in the area recently?
Kumaran Medical Centre-"200 Bed Multi-Specialty Hospital" opened near from Saravanampatti in 2019.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Yeah, Now i am in Bangalore. I stayed in Saravanampatti for couple of months(WFH) - 2016 Year. When my kid got cold, i tried to find a decent clinic..not able to find any(as either closed or Doctor coming at specific timing). I had to take him to Vimal Jothi hospital which is 4 to 5 km from my house(near Back Entrance of India Land IT park). There is a good potential for medium sized multi specialty/general hospital in that area.

Note: - is there any new hospitals/clinics opened in the area recently?
We have quite some added now,
CRI Trust Healthcare,
Geetha Sri hospital among some, Google it you will see more hospitals and clinics around Saravanampatty.

In kurumbapalayam u have a kumaran medical center a full fledged multispeciality hospital.

·
cbe admirer
548 Posts

·
cbe admirer
548 Posts
Tamil Nadu CM lays foundation stone for construction of new ..

Read more at:
Tamil Nadu CM lays foundation stone for construction of new buildings at Coimbatore Medical College | Coimbatore News - Times of India

481 - 487 of 487 Posts