SkyscraperCity banner

561 - 580 of 620 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
We already have bikes and barrels in residency, 10ds in arcadia which are proper pubs.. but Sherlock's is CBE's first standalone pub.
Well, if you're under 50 years old, Bikes is not the place to go
. I think Func is the most happening out of all of these places. I heard there are a couple of new pubs coming up in Avinashi road (Metro hotel) and one in Race course.
I meant it was the first pub in CBE, nevertheless it is attached to a bar/hotel. I don't know about func as #6 is itself very new. Don't call zbar in zone as pub, it is little more in size than a restroom and no dance floor/club rules, it is no different than ordinary bar which there are hundreds in CBE.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I feel the location they have mentioned is not suitable for a mall. Lat/long: 11.046349, 77.041649.

May be an apartment, Hotel or an office building would be very apt for this location.

·
Registered
145 Posts
This location has entrance from both Avinashi road and Kalapatti road. Happy to see a mall with ground level marked parking. Not sure about Prozone but no other location has well planned ground level parking like this one. Also not every mall needs to be on highway. A little interior is good for safe entry and exit.

·
Registered
178 Posts
This location has entrance from both Avinashi road and Kalapatti road. Happy to see a mall with ground level marked parking. Not sure about Prozone but no other location has well planned ground level parking like this one. Also not every mall needs to be on highway. A little interior is good for safe entry and exit.
This mall very close to KMCH hospital , in my point the location is not good for mall construction.

This mall will create traffic and it is big hurdle for ambulance and people coming to airport.

It will disturb the patience admitted in hospital and KMCH Medical college students education.

·
Coimbatore Well-Wisher
4,882 Posts
This mall very close to KMCH hospital , in my point the location is not good for mall construction.

This mall will create traffic and it is big hurdle for ambulance and people coming to airport.

It will disturb the patience admitted in hospital and KMCH Medical college students education.
Anything can be done in Dist admin, in 80s (MGR CM) same issue was brought in for KG Complex built next to KG Hospital and Govt Arts but using political influence they got approval even though then Dist Collector Malaisamy (later joined ADMK) who was against the complex. He was transferred and then approval was given. (My father told this as he was in dist admin)

So with bad earlier examples these approvals will be easily given now.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Not sure if posted before, the current Lakshmi mills campus is getting redesigned as as a shopping centre/plaza. The stores will apparently be taken up by Tata companies. Chroma, Westside and Zudio are confirmed as of now. Apart from that there would also be ground level cafes and restaurants (mostly container designs). Construction is in full swing and I think they are planning a Diwali launch.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Guys, is Brandfactory still functioning at Racecourse? Or shifted to New Location? I couldn't find Coimbatore in their website.

561 - 580 of 620 Posts