SkyscraperCity banner

661 - 680 of 702 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
A small flex board displays as saravana stores.

When one gate closes, another one opens. Singanallur almost lost its glory after the bus stand getting ready to be shifted to Podanur, but there are many schools, commercials and others popping up.

Expecting a decent public private partnership shopping complex in gandhipuram and singanallur

·
Registered
17 Posts
Any construction pics available for the upcoming Saravana stores at Kamaraj road, Singanallur? How many floors planned?
TIA

·
way2cbe
269 Posts
Any construction pics available for the upcoming Saravana stores at Kamaraj road, Singanallur? How many floors planned?
TIA
Not to expect big.. The building is a single storey (Ground floor only) structure and has sheet roof (not RCC), so no expansion planned in near future. Also there is no decorative elevations in process. The size of buildup area is smaller than half of DMart located in the same road. Cannot be hyped to other Saravana stores buildings. Will try to post pics in a couple of days

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not to expect big.. The building is a single storey (Ground floor only) structure and has sheet roof (not RCC), so no expansion planned in near future. Also there is no decorative elevations in process. The size of buildup area is smaller than half of DMart located in the same road. Cannot be hyped to other Saravana stores buildings. Will try to post pics in a couple of days
Thank you for the info

·
Registered
766 Posts
I saw it, I think this is some department store with name as Saravana. Not Chennai Saravana stores.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi any information on upcoming new construction project in l&t bypass road, Coimbatore.
I heard emaar property is have land on land this road and planning to big construction. Is it true?and what would be project?

661 - 680 of 702 Posts