SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
10,348 Posts
CII - Young Indians
http://www.cii.in/Sectors.aspx?enc=p...1gIA/V0mrUMDlO

CII-Yi

Young Indians (Yi) is an integral part of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), India’s premier business association, formed in the year 2002, with an objective of creating a platform for young Indians to realize the dream of a developed nation. Yi has over 1200 direct members in 25 city chapters.

Yi engages another 12,000 members through its Farmer Nets, Student Nets and Corporate chapters. The Yi membership includes young progressive Indians between the age group of 25 & 40 years. The members include entrepreneurs, professionals and progressive achievers from different walks of life. ‘To become the voice of young Indians globally’ being the vision of Yi, it provides a platform for young Indians to participate in and contribute by becoming an integral part of the Indian growth story.

Yi works effectively for promoting leadership skills for the development of its members through the learning programs; the development and engagement of students in schools and colleges through its 59 Student Net platforms which engage more than 4000 students from various educational institutions across India; and two Farmers Net platform that has enrolled 8500 young & progressive farmers from all across the country, providing them with real time agricultural inputs and know-how.

Yi has successfully conducted campaigns and developed successful projects across the focus areas of primary education, environment, primary healthcare and employability, contributing positively to its surrounding eco-system and the nation. Through its initiatives like Akshara, Yi has impacted 15000 students across 50 centers, skilled & placed 1300 youth under the aegis of its Yi labs employability program.

Under the healthcare initiative, over 170000 children have been dewormed in addition to the many health awareness programs that have been conducted, across the community in different cities.

Yi organises an annual national summit with themes relevant to India and its youth. The national summits include sessions and interactions with some of the finest and eminent personalities from various fields, across India and the world. 6 editions of the National Summit have been organised

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Most of our arterial roads are dusty and in case of trichy road n avinashi road, one entire lane on either ends of the road is covered by sand.
I always wonder how come in chennai and bangalore they could maintain wider roads without the sand being accumulated on the roads. In case of blore, the landscaping is also good, with good wider platforms. Cbe corp should really try this out, especially along trichy road.
RAAC should take this matter with cbe corp. Also a new culture is spreading in the city, sticking bills on the medians ( I hate this),starting from some christian gospel posters to amma, ayya, sonia's poster all over the medians along trichy road, pankaja mill road. They are right now sparing the avinashi road median.There should be some strict rules banning this.
Avinashi road should be re-layed again in few places also the lanes are mixed up and locking very ugly!!! and why cannot the entire stretch medians can be changed:bash:

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Need of Volvo / AC bus in Coimbatore.

Coimbatore is not only an industrial city, educational hub, emerging IT city but also it is booming as the hospital hub. We can see many many people coming from out of coimbatore, out of tamilnadu for the treatment in coimbatore.

Avinashi Road is one of the major roads in coimbatore.

It has following collages within 10 kms,

1.PSG collage of Technology
2.CIT
3.CMC Medical collage
4.PSG Medical Collage
5.KMCH Medical
6.PSG collage of Arts and science
7.Krishnammal collage for women
8.SNR collage of Arts and science
9.Hindustan collage of arts and science
10.GRD collage of arts and science
11.Sardar Vallabhai fashion Technology

Not only collages, it has the same or more number of schools in the same 10 kms,
Also we have the following hospitals,

1.KMCH
2.Kuppusamy naidu hospital
3.PSG hospitals
4.CMC medical collage hospital
5.Lotus eye hospital
6.Aravind eye hospital
7.ESI hospital.

These are only the well-known list, apart from that we have many Educational institutes, Hospitals, Shopping complexes, 5 star & 3 star hotels, Super markets, 'n' number of well-known apartments & villas, theaters, theme park and ultimately the booming IT park, all within 10-15 kms.

If the govt introduces atleast 2 volvo / AC buses on this route as a pilot project, then it can realize the potential of that road and later on, can add some more volvo / AC buses in this route.

This route is one of the busiest route for the public transportation and it would be helpful for business, IT professional, collage students / Staffs, Aged residents, personnel under medication etc. Hope Tamilnadu govt. will consider and introduce them soon.
Coimbatore is an emerging metro city and does not have even volvo AC buses!!! when atleast will dis prb be solved ….it is a commercial and business hub of the state and second largest city in the state after chennai and highest revenue city !!! when tier2 cities like mysore kochi trivandrum are having volvos why is cbe still laging!!!!

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
faheem9333 said:
Coimbatore is an emerging metro city and does not have even volvo AC buses!!! when atleast will dis prb be solved ….it is a commercial and business hub of the state and second largest city in the state after chennai and highest revenue city !!! when tier2 cities like mysore kochi trivandrum are having volvos why is cbe still laging!!!!
A simple answer is the inefficiency of the dumb TNSTC cbe and the lack of SG's will. First a dedicated metropolitan transport corporation is required, and TN govt still considering only chennai as the city, shifting focus towards central region of the state, turning blind eye towards cbe, this will never happen.
Latest to note the Ineffectiveness of TNSTC cbe is, a few new routes were introduced and without even giving proper establishing time for the new routes , they were all pressed to the old famous routes like 96, 90, 2etc., TNSTC Madurai is doing a better work in trying new routes in Madurai city.

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
A simple answer is the inefficiency of the dumb TNSTC cbe and the lack of SG's will. First a dedicated metropolitan transport corporation is required, and TN govt still considering only chennai as the city, shifting focus towards central region of the state, turning blind eye towards cbe, this will never happen.
Latest to note the Ineffectiveness of TNSTC cbe is, a few new routes were introduced and without even giving proper establishing time for the new routes , they were all pressed to the old famous routes like 96, 90, 2etc., TNSTC Madurai is doing a better work in trying new routes in Madurai city.
yesh !! ur correct TN govt concentrate only to chennai!!! thy dont thing the second largest city itself!! especially TN in south ...vl talk KA,KL
karnataka has volvo in bangalore, mysore
kerala's kochi,trivandrum also both cities are tier2 .......like dat TN should have VOLVO's in cbe tooooo!!!! these are all the basic thing which a city should have!!!!!!:bash::bash::bash:!

·
Registered
174 Posts
After i read above things i remember one of our member said some months back ie after 10 to 15 years SG will announce as Chennai suburb Salem will have a new flyover. After 40 years they will announce Chennai Suburb Coimbatore will have flyover in lakshmi mills and Ramanathapuram

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
After i read above things i remember one of our member said some months back ie after 10 to 15 years SG will announce as Chennai suburb Salem will have a new flyover. After 40 years they will announce Chennai Suburb Coimbatore will have flyover in lakshmi mills and Ramanathapuram
yesh!! dat news even i heard!
But i thing it wont go to that extreme level!! lets always think positive!
Yet Coimbatore is devoloping but some what slowlly! fourth largest city in S.India..

What are the highrise projects going in city rite now??

·
Registered
174 Posts
yesh!! dat news even i heard!
But i thing it wont go to that extreme level!! lets always think positive!
Yet Coimbatore is devoloping but some what slowlly! fourth largest city in S.India..

We know that but a person from outside say about north India or from some other country will think that Cochin, Trivandrum or even Kolikode is bigger than Coimbatore. Since it has good infrastructure facilities like International Airport, AC Volvo bus, Proposed metro in Cochin etc... If I think about this and all my blood is boiling...

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
We know that but a person from outside say about north India or from some other country will think that Cochin, Trivandrum or even Kolikode is bigger than Coimbatore. Since it has good infrastructure facilities like International Airport, AC Volvo bus, Proposed metro in Cochin etc... If I think about this and all my blood is boiling...
ya ok i understand...to whom should we force abt the VOLVO's?

·
Registered
756 Posts
AFAIK....

1) TVH- Vista heights, near perks, singanallur
2) Purvankara - Blue mont, near shanthi gears, singanallur
3) Cordon bleu's - Central park, Saravanampatti
4) KGISL's in CHIL-SEZ, Metropolis (completed - except for painting )..
5) KGISL's in CHIL-SEZ, Platina (Foundation level)

6) Akshaya builders, near rainbow, Orbit 11 (Not sure of the no. of floors though)

^^^^^^
This is orbit 11, from your pictures in CBE cityscapes thread

all these are more than 9 floors and upto 15 floors

apart from these there are several constructions going on below 6 floors...

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
AFAIK....

1) TVH- Vista heights, near perks, singanallur
2) Purvankara - Blue mont, near shanthi gears, singanallur
3) Cordon bleu's - Central park, Saravanampatti
4) KGISL's in CHIL-SEZ, Metropolis (completed - except for painting )..
5) KGISL's in CHIL-SEZ, Platina (Foundation level)
6) Akshaya builders, near rainbow, Orbit 11 (Not sure of the no. of floors though)

Purvankara - Blue mont has how many floors and towers? and aslo Cordon bleu's - Central park?

^^^^
This is orbit 11, from your pictures in CBE cityscapes thread

all these are more than 9 floors and upto 15 floors

apart from these there are several constructions going on below 6 floors...
below 6 floors can we say it as highrise?

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Orbit 11, as the name suggests it is 11 floor project.

Few more projects, I can remember is
1) High end residential project ( AUD, not sure) , again 11 floors (u/c) near kamatchi amman temple
2) sakthi tower in GD residency , 9 floors, near completion
3) sakthi Oak cyprus , 9 X 4 blocks, 3 completed, 1 u/c
4) sakthi summit, mtp road, near TVS, 7+ , almost completed
5) VASCON tulips , nava india , 14+ floors, u/c

·
Registered
4,387 Posts

1) High end residential project ( AUD, not sure) , again 11 floors (u/c) near kamatchi amman temple-this is at TV swamt rd rite?
) High end residential project ( AUD, not sure) , again 11 floors (u/c) near kamatchi amman temple-this is at TV swamt rd rite?

·
Registered
4,387 Posts

1) High end residential project ( AUD, not sure) , again 11 floors (u/c) near kamatchi amman temple-this is at TV swamt rd rite?
High end residential project ( AUD, not sure) , again 11 floors (u/c) near kamatchi amman temple-this is at TV swamy rd rite?

·
Registered
4,387 Posts

1) High end residential project ( AUD, not sure) , again 11 floors (u/c) near kamatchi amman temple
what is the building which is coming up at Laxhmi towers spot?? sailaba koil..

·
Registered
4,387 Posts

Thank you!! pl update if you remember more..

·
Registered
3 Posts
R.O Plants manufacture trichy - Clear Aqua Technologies India

water treatment plants

Clear Aqua Tech is one of the leading manufacturer and suppliers in India, offering quality range of water treatment plants. Our water treatment plants are designed in line with BIS & FDA standards and have compact designs. We cater all the requirements of our huge clientele regarding water treatment solutions for both industrial and commercial purposes. Our plants are low maintenance, easy to operate and are know for optimum performance.

Reverse Osmosis Plants

We are the one of the leading manufacturer and suppliers of reverse osmosis based water purification plants in India. We manufacture best quality RO purification plants or machines both for domestic and industrial usage. All these plants have pre treatment systems along, both in manual and automatic plants to control the functioning of entire unit.

Features:

It is SS 316, SS 304, MS Powder Coated Skid
It comes with different capacity to filter water
It us available in lower and high recoveries
Has required Control Panel for safe operation
It has a flow rate of 250 LPH to 50,000 LPH
It has an appropriate pre treatment systems like
Pressure sand filter
Activated carbon filter &
Dual media filter etc
Different sized micron filters

Application Area:

Boiler feed
Scale removal for pipelines, water heater, chiller, A/C plant
High quality Water production
Residential, commercial and industrial purpose.

41 - 60 of 94 Posts