Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 415 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
It would be nice if you made a list of projects :) I'm interested in whats being planned there.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This will be Cologne's new central mosque:

germany.info

telegraph.co.uk

zkm.de

flickr.com

bdonline.co.uk

Reactions: mb92

·
Registered
9,542 Posts
There is a possible height restriction in Cologne that does not allow any buildings taller than the Cologne Cathedral. Looks like the KolnTurm may remain the tallest building in the city for years o come.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is a possible height restriction in Cologne that does not allow any buildings taller than the Cologne Cathedral. Looks like the KolnTurm may remain the tallest building in the city for years o come.
The tallest building of Cologne is the Colonius, as fas as I know.

·
°°°°°°°°°°°°
2,873 Posts
that's the sexiest mosque I've ever seen

·
Registered
9,542 Posts
The tallest building of Cologne is the Colonius, as fas as I know.
The Colonius is a tower, not a real skyscraper. I'm counting the KolnTurm as the tallest building. The Colonium is the tallest free-standing structure in the city.

·
LIBERTINED
45,346 Posts
Reactions: mb92

·
LIBERTINED
45,346 Posts
Please welcome this thread back at the surface of the GUD forum, pals :) It's pulled out of the DN Archives.

Webcam of the huge reactor-lookalike DITIB mosque in Cologne Ehrenfeld:

http://www.ditib.de/insaat/bau.html (currently inactive, but about to come back)

·
LIBERTINED
45,346 Posts
^ What, the mosque? Indeed, it seems evil.

·
Registered
926 Posts
actually i like the new mosque...a modern building, interessting architecture...much better as some kitschy golden-marble stuff being build in saudi arabia at the moment (i.e. some buildings in makkah)

1 - 20 of 415 Posts