SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Banned
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, actually photos are from the official websites for which i have given credit in the first post :)

·
Registered
1,977 Posts

Mega condominium complex in Sri Lanka finds buyers for most of its apartments

Jan 29 (LBO) – Asian Hotels and Properties, developers of the new Emperor Condominium at Crescat City, says it has found buyers for 80 percent of the apartments.

A member of the John Keells Holdings group, Asian Hotels and Properties Limited (AHPL) says about 55 percent of the apartment were booked by Sri Lankan expatriates.

Scheduled for completion by the last quarter of 2009, buyers for over 60 percent of the apartments have already paid deposits while 20 percent carry bookings, the company said.

The statement comes at a time when Sri Lanka's booming property market is showing signs of softening after the Central Bank started tightening monetary policy from late last year.

The 35-storey chrome, concrete and glass tower with three basement levels for car parking was designed and styled by the architectural firm Palmer & Turner, Singapore.

The property is also found in the heart of Colombo, with immediate access to other Asian Hotel properties, the Cinnamon Grand, Crescat Boulevard and The Angsana City Club and Spa.

The Singapore Piling and Civil Engineering (PTE) Ltd, has been awarded the construction contract for the new condominium AHPL said.

http://www.lankabusinessonline.com/fullstory.php?newsID=1409657915&no_view=1&SEARCH_TERM=10

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
‘The Emperor’ at Crescat City - crowning Colombo’s Condominiums

Asian Hotels and Properties Limited (AHPL), developers of ‘Crescat City’, ‘Crescat Residencies’ and ‘The Monarch,’ have commenced construction on Colombo’s newest and grandest condominium ‘The Emperor’ at Crescat City.

Designed and styled by the world renowned architectural firm Palmer and Turner, Singapore, the 35-storey chrome, concrete and glass edifice with three basement levels for car parking is scheduled for completion by the last quarter of 2009 and meets every possible criterion as an exquisite premium freehold residential development.

http://www.sundaytimes.lk/070204/FinancialTimes/ft331.html

·
Banned
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You should make one for the dawson grand and the monarch as well. I don't think we will be getting frequent emperor updates soon...

·
unBANNED
4,165 Posts
You should make one for the dawson grand and the monarch as well. I don't think we will be getting frequent emperor updates soon...
better still, we can make a Colombo Highrise Update in the 'International Highrise News & Developments' with all the new projects, once the Highrise thread is ready.

I went for the Emperor and not the Monarch or the Dawson, because the Emperor desgin looks very interesting and futuristic. Quality over height. Also I didnt want to spam the section with many threads as most of the buildings listed there are 150/200m plus.

·
Banned
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The Emperor Progress (Feb 2007) -
Not Much, since the they are still preparing the ground and stuff.

Can anyone reveal what that building in the background might be ? Its not The Monarch for sure. (Since this picture says progress upto Feb 2007)

1 - 20 of 233 Posts