SkyscraperCity banner

81 - 100 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
The Parking at South Brisbane can get F****D, A big plaza there and a full revitalization of the station would go a long way, what idiots idea was it to have parking there in the first place, If the staff really must park somewhere give them a free spot in the convention centre

·
Registered
16,044 Posts
^^ The station desperately needs a repaint! Not only is the pink just a plain awful colour, but it's also flaking pretty badly in places around on the platform side of the building. Repaint it, clean it up and make a nice plaza area in front to really frame the station! It and Central are the closest things we have to Flinders St (Roma St's original station is beautiful as well, and also in need of renovation, but it's hidden by the transit centre)

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Fyfoto Update | ABC HQ & Broadcasting Centre | UC | Late July

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
^^ the satlink dish is awesome, facade is up on western and most of the northern side.....I love It, that's my ABC!

Fyfoto Update | Early October |ABC HQ and Broadcasting Centre [Southbank] | Under construction/TO/Fitout

·
Registered
13,116 Posts
I'm not sure whether I like it or not. Sort of comes across a bit brutal, similar to some of the ugly Gov't buildings on the other side of the river (at a distance, obviously they're totally different)

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Fk. I love Richard Kirk Architects.
Thanks for the pictures!

·
New Urbanist
5,474 Posts
I have to say this image makes it look shit... but i think its just the angle. Looks a bit like that horrible horisontal tower in the government quarter next to the REX.

81 - 100 of 173 Posts