SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Just saw the brochure of the new Al Shahd Tower in Sharjah, coming up right next to Al Anwaar Tower. Its a twin of Al Anwaar by the way.

Will try to get render up soon...

By the way, is it me or has this tower already been announced before? I remember there was a tower in Jumeirah Lake Towers called Al Shahad Tower that was cancelled.

·
I love Abu Dhabi.
6,136 Posts
Sharjah end up with the left overs :) thx for the info . .

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, what I remember is that it was huge...lovely elevation...if I can get it I'll post it as one of the unbuilt towers. Apparently the owner sold the plot at a huge price so he wasn't interested anymore...

·
Registered
153 Posts
yea I know about alshahd tower in sharjah.. its just next to alanwar tower ... they have started doing the foundations .... so its underconstruction .... I think its a twin of alanwar tower .... it looks exactly like that tower but with one extra floor .. which makes it 46 floors high .... alanwar is 45 floors I guess.
there are so many new towers coming up in sharjah ... but I hate taking pics for the boards and finding no pics online.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Render of Al Shahad JLT

Hi guys,

This is the render of the cancelled JLT project of the same name and owner. I guess he wanted to use the name Shahad in at least one of his projects so if the JLT one didn't work out he just used it for this new one...

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
nice typical res tower

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
might be from the same developer

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nope. The contractor is Best Contracting who're doing Al Anwaar as well. The contractor for Sondos is Tiger, who by the way is a friend of the owner of Shahd and Anwar. The consultants of Shahd are Gulf International.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts