SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
its a shame they had to waste a plot at JLT for such a crappy design! Thanx anywayz Dubai-Lover for being so active lately.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I know it couldve been worse, but these less than average boring buildings are increasingly outnumbering the top-notch attractive buildings (if there are any?). Thats why i said its a waste, because these plots will one day, suddenly, run out and you'll end up with, yes, a high, dense skyline but a really crappy-looking one too. I thought Nakheel had some sort of design guidelines which developers had to follow, is that true? From the looks of this tower, it doesnt seem so. Oh well...

·
South Straddie QLD
10,877 Posts
It looks very simmilar to lake views tower. Thanks for this Ill Add it now to ss.com

·
Construction Paradise
12,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
big news for this one!!!

contacted them last night and they immediatley replied

the tower will OFFICIALLY be 131m

the guys from al waleed also told me there are three types of plots
height limit for type 1 is 131m, so the 35 floor towers in jlt will max be 131m!!!!

ain't that good news? :D :happy:

·
South Straddie QLD
10,877 Posts
nice one dennis, could you mail me the email you got from them with the official height, Thanx

·
Kool Kat
12,521 Posts
Al Fara'a Group seeks to be an active player in UAE construction market

Abu Dhabi: Buoyed by the booming construction activity, the Al Fara'a Group has doubled growth in the last two years but expansion will be within the UAE only, a top company official said.
The company has won the Dh195 million contract to build the Al Waleed Paradise tower in Dubai.

"The last two years have seen unprecedented construction activity in the UAE, particularly in Dubai and all this has helped our group to post an overall 150 per cent growth," said Cfhairman J.R. Gangaramani.

"Due to the huge opportunities in Dubai, we have diverted our attention there with some big projects on hand.

"We recently won a Dh195 million contract to build the 34-storey Al Waleed Paradise tower in the Jumeirah Lakes project. We have also signed up for building three hotels in Dubai."

The Al Ain headquartered group currently has 30 projects underway, with 11 in Abu Dhabi and the rest in Dubai and Al Ain.

"Our focus is clearly to be an active player in the UAE market although prospects look very good in some neighbouring Gulf markets, such as Qatar where some contracts came our way. We will take up projects in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain."

Al Fara'a has set up two ready-mix plants on Palm Island in Dubai to cater to the growing construction work in progress, taking the total to six such plants in Dubai.

·
Registered
32,083 Posts
Two differeent project boards

·
38,000 Posts
Liwa Heights looks really tall in that render.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts